ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR(O) Payment Question

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

youyuanannie
United Kingdom

ILR(O) Payment Question

Post by youyuanannie » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:21 pm

Hi all, @CR001, appreciate if you could help :)

I am filling out the online application form, and the following message appeared under section 6 Pay:

"The service option you selected is no longer available - Select a different service from the options below"

I have selected the standard service and this is the only option available. I can still proceed to the next page to make the payment but this message is just a bit odd.

I have created my application three months ago and I kept on editing it to prevent my input from being deleted. I have always selected the Standard Service so not sure where it comes from. Shall I create a new application and abandon my current one?

Thank you.