ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR submission - email from Home Office

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

MateenS
Newly Registered
India

ILR submission - email from Home Office

Post by MateenS » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:07 am

Hello,

I hope I am writing this under the correct thread.

I have submitted the application for my family for ILR SET(O) under Tier 2 Dependent route.

1. Received a generic email yesterday from "wandscontingencycaseworkdocumentreturn@homeoffice.gov.uk".

2. Received another email today - included below:

My Query is: The subject of the email and the requested documents doest seem to be keeping in with an ILR application. Seems more like documents for Tier 2dependent extension.

I have written back to the same email asking for some clarification.

Is anyone else facing a similar issue ??

Email: (deleted parts of it to keep it short)

SUB: FW: Tier 2 application uan: 1212-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX/00.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing in relation to the application you have submitted for leave to remain as a Dependant Partner of a Tier 2 Migrant in the United Kingdom application reference number 1212-0001-0716-2728/00.

Unfortunately, due to the current circumstances ...............................................rt of your application along with submitting your biometric details.

We are keen for this disruption to have a minimal impact on our processing times and as such we are asking that you send us scanned copies of the following documents: -

Marriage certificate or evidence you have been in a relationship akin to marriage/civil partnership for at least two years
Evidence of personal savings in line with Appendix E of the Immigration Rules (unless your maintenance has been certified by your spouse/partner’s A-Rated Sponsor)
Police Registration Certificate (if you were asked to register with the police on your previous grant of leave)

To the e-mail address WandSContingencyCaseworkDocumentReturn@homeoffice.gov.uk where we will be able to process your application to the next stage of our assessment which will minimise delays to your application caused by these extraordinary circumstances.

If you are unable to provide the requested documents due to the current situation, please reply to the above e-mail address. This will not adversely affect your application.

Kind Regards

Tier 2/5 Applications.

Home Office

UKVI - International Operations & Visas

Level 2 Vulcan House (Iron)

Sheffield S3 8NU

www.gov.uk/home-office

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR submission - email from Home Office

Post by zimba » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:59 pm

The lists are often generic. You do not need to send any maintenance/finance documents. All the other documents are required. They are asking for these to start working on your case in advance.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

MateenS
Newly Registered
India

Post by MateenS » Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:35 pm

Thanks zimba for your quick response.

BarFon19
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by BarFon19 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:06 pm

Hello MateenS ... I got a similar email, which I responded and have not yet got confirmation of receipt. Have they been in touch since?

Thanks.

MateenS
Newly Registered
India

Post by MateenS » Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:40 pm

Yes they did reply in couple of days with the correct details.
Its just a generic email and the list of documents is not necessarily applicable.

jvjroop
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by jvjroop » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:15 pm

Hi, they do reply? i am quite surprised. I applied for T2 change of employer, and they sent me a email after 2 weeks from the same email address above and signed off as above.
The email had an error, as it said 'i am writing in relation to your application, T2G leave to remain in UK on the basis of your employment with 'current employer' and UAN. I asked them to clarify on what do they mean by 'my current employer' ? i aplied to change employement to work for a new employer !
i attached my application form nd asked for clarity.
They never replied !

Tatyavinchu420
Newly Registered
India

Post by Tatyavinchu420 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:44 am

MateenS wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:35 pm
Thanks zimba for your quick response.

Hi, I am in similar situation, Home office is asking for 630 Maintenance fund for tier 2 general dependent to ILR route.
Did you submit the proof of maintenance? Have you got outcome for your application, thanks in advance.

Den4iks99
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ukraine

Post by Den4iks99 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:54 am

I received the same email asking for documents related to TIER 2 and not for ILR, replied them with an email about my doubts, then in a week receive a proper list of documents from a caseworker

Bilalo07
Mood:
Morocco

Post by Bilalo07 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:58 pm

When did you submit your application?