ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Switching to FLR (M) with combined income from two Jobs Application help required

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kiron1212
United Kingdom

Switching to FLR (M) with combined income from two Jobs Application help required

Post by kiron1212 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:16 pm

I am the sponsor. I have two jobs. One is salaried from where I earn about 12k and the other one is non-salaried and I earnt about 9k a year from it. The salaried job has started 6 months ago, so I just qualified to use CAT A.

I want to use Cat A and combine my income from both jobs to meet MIR. Individually none of these jobs reaches MIR.

While adding an employment record for the salaried job I have come across the following question.

**Have they been employed by the same employer for the last 6 months prior to the date of application?
I select YES.

Then comes question with a select box with 4 options.

**What do they earn?

1) The same amount continuously, above financial requirement amount
2) The same amount continuously, bellow financial requirement amount
3) Not the same amount continuously, above the financial requirement amount.
4) Not the same amount continuously, below the financial requirement amount.

For the salaried employment where I earn a fixed salary each month, I am tempted to select option 2.
and for the non-salaried employment, I am thinking of selecting option 4. Am I right? Or Wrong? What should I select instead? Please need help.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Switching to FLR (M) with combined income from two Jobs Application help required

Post by seagul » Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:02 pm

kiron1212 wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:16 pm
I am the sponsor. I have two jobs. One is salaried from where I earn about 12k and the other one is non-salaried and I earnt about 9k a year from it. The salaried job has started 6 months ago, so I just qualified to use CAT A.

I want to use Cat A and combine my income from both jobs to meet MIR. Individually none of these jobs reaches MIR.

While adding an employment record for the salaried job I have come across the following question.

**Have they been employed by the same employer for the last 6 months prior to the date of application?
I select YES.

Then comes question with a select box with 4 options.

**What do they earn?

1) The same amount continuously, above financial requirement amount
2) The same amount continuously, bellow financial requirement amount
3) Not the same amount continuously, above the financial requirement amount.
4) Not the same amount continuously, below the financial requirement amount.

For the salaried employment where I earn a fixed salary each month, I am tempted to select option 2.
and for the non-salaried employment, I am thinking of selecting option 4. Am I right? Or Wrong? What should I select instead? Please need help.
If your 2nd employment with your present employer isn't 6 months old then it can't be combined under category A rather under category B.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

kiron1212
United Kingdom

Re: Switching to FLR (M) with combined income from two Jobs Application help required

Post by kiron1212 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:14 pm

seagul wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:02 pm
If your 2nd employment with your present employer isn't 6 months old then it can't be combined under category A rather under category B.
Both employment is over 6 months old and I am presently employed in both jobs. In fact, I have been working at the non-salaried job since 2018. Only the salaried job has begun in January 2020 and just received 6th monthly payslip for that.

Can you kindly tell me, what should I select bor the Salaried job and what should I select for the non-salaried job?

(I read in another post that I should be selecting either of option 1 or option 2 because these will put me on Cat A) What's your opinion?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:33 pm

Until near past perhaps at present as well the option #1/A represents the category A Whereas all remaining options erroneously treat as if you are applying under category B by asking 12 months of payslips & bank statements. For this purpose the most robust approach is to include a covering letter.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

kiron1212
United Kingdom

Post by kiron1212 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:41 pm

seagul wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:33 pm
Until near past perhaps at present as well the option #1/A represents the category A Whereas all remaining options erroneously treat as if you are applying under category B by asking 12 months of payslips & bank statements. For this purpose the most robust approach is to include a covering letter.
Ah ok, So I should be selecting option #1 and then the system will ask for 6 months payslip + bank statements for both jobs. Additionally, I will explain in a cover letter how MIR is achieved by combining income from both jobs.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:07 pm

kiron1212 wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:41 pm
seagul wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:33 pm
Ah ok, So I should be selecting option #1 and then the system will ask for 6 months payslip + bank statements for both jobs. Additionally, I will explain in a cover letter how MIR is achieved by combining income from both jobs.
Yes but also experiment over option #3 too as what does it asks which seems appropriate as well. Also one member somewhere in past had notified that there are few hiccups on the form causing difficulty in inserting the detail of 2nd job for category A.