ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

asylum fresh claim processing time

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jay287
United Kingdom

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by jay287 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:23 pm

Hi senu,

That’s very good news! Please keep me posted. Today I received my new arc with permission to work SOL. I was surprised that they sent it to me without returning my old arc. I received the decision of permission to work Monday.

Best of luck
senu14 wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:58 pm
Violetsareblue wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:04 pm
Thank you Jay.
Hi Violet,

Did you manage to get your brp done or still waiting for it. from your experience could your tell me how long will it take to get accommodation after been success of accommodation request. yesterday i rang migrant help to get an update regards my accommodation request then they said application success and waiting for home office arrangements .

Khatoon82
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Khatoon82 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:45 am

senu14 wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:10 am
Khatoon82 wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:14 am
senu14 wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:39 pm
senu14 wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:12 pm

Hi,
I didn't received anything yet so stressful waiting. two times sent complaint emails but no response either. I seen some people who made a claim this January also received biometric for 7 years basis don't know why it keeping us this long.
hi,
I received an email from MP today. I have contacted MP regarding my application delay after I didn't get response myself but it was not that useful too. HO informed to MP they received recent evidence and being reviewed but HO didn't update him progressing of application only says still being work on it.
Hi thanks for the update ,
Well I did put a complaint in last September and they replied that they will make a decision on my application within next 7 months , just guessing depending on forum experience I think it take about 19 months I think you will receive a biometric letter before end of this month , and then another month for grant . Fingers crossed
Hi,
Didn't hear from you long.hope you are doing well. did you hear anything or any updates. I'm still in waiting game since 21 months.
Hi I am still waiting for a reply , when I last contacted home office in September last year they said they will make a decision in 9 months it’s over 9 months now still no reply . Did you hear anything back or you still waiting?

senu14
Sri Lanka

Post by senu14 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:39 pm

Violetsareblue wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:22 pm
senu14 wrote:
Violetsareblue wrote:
Thank you Jay.
Hi Violet,

Did you manage to get your brp done or still waiting for it. from your experience could your tell me how long will it take to get accommodation after been success of accommodation request. yesterday i rang migrant help to get an update regards my accommodation request then they said application success and waiting for home office arrangements .
Hello Senu,
Unfortunately I still haven’t done my biometrics as Ukvcas are not open for new customers to book appointments. They’re doing it month by month and now they’re only doing brp appointment for those that registered in May so still waiting for updates on their website.

I got my accommodation if I remember clearly within 4-5 days and then we were given a date to move in which was about 1 and half weeks after getting the letter.
Dear Violet,

Thank you for your reply. I still didn't receive a letter but the person who spoke to me from nass asked me did I received any letter recently so it could be on the way. I'm sorry to hear that you are still waiting for brp. so stress is not over yet isn't it but you are lucky than us at least you know the decision now. wish you get brp appointment sooner.

senu14
Sri Lanka

Post by senu14 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:45 pm

Khatoon82 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:45 am
senu14 wrote:
Khatoon82 wrote:
senu14 wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:39 pm

hi,
I received an email from MP today. I have contacted MP regarding my application delay after I didn't get response myself but it was not that useful too. HO informed to MP they received recent evidence and being reviewed but HO didn't update him progressing of application only says still being work on it.
Well I did put a complaint in last September and they replied that they will make a decision on my application within next 7 months , just guessing depending on forum experience I think it take about 19 months I think you will receive a biometric letter before end of this month , and then another month for grant . Fingers crossed
Hi,
Didn't hear from you long.hope you are doing well. did you hear anything or any updates. I'm still in waiting game since 21 months.
Hi I am still waiting for a reply , when I last contacted home office in September last year they said they will make a decision in 9 months it’s over 9 months now still no reply . Did you hear anything back or you still waiting?
Hi,

Thank you for reply. sorry to hear that you are still waiting. I dont know why they take this much long even after given timeframe. hopefully very soon you will get it. for me when i made complaint on march 2020 they replied aiming to make decision within 6 months but didnt hear anything yet. Did your solicitor took ant action for it as its been over 9 months ?
my solicitor did not even send chasing to HO so i'm so disappointed with that. lets wait as we don't have anything else to do. wish you to hear something soon

senu14
Sri Lanka

Post by senu14 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:51 pm

jay287 wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:23 pm
Hi senu,

That’s very good news! Please keep me posted. Today I received my new arc with permission to work SOL. I was surprised that they sent it to me without returning my old arc. I received the decision of permission to work Monday.

Best of luck
senu14 wrote:
Violetsareblue wrote:
Thank you Jay.
Hi Violet,

Hi Jay,
I did ring Nass last Wednesday and got to hear that accommodation request been success but still didnt received a letter yet. solicitor didnt reply at all from May since she agreed to write a letter regarding delay of decision. I thought to change my solicitor as i'm so disappointed with current solicitor. anyway congratulation ,now you can work. it will reduce your stress of waiting. keep you update once i receive a letter.

Khatoon82
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Khatoon82 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:18 am

senu14 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:45 pm
Khatoon82 wrote:
senu14 wrote:
Khatoon82 wrote:

Hi,
Hi,

Thank you for reply. sorry to hear that you are still waiting. I dont know why they take this much long even after given timeframe. hopefully very soon you will get it. for me when i made complaint on march 2020 they replied aiming to make decision within 6 months but didnt hear anything yet. Did your solicitor took ant action for it as its been over 9 months ?
my solicitor did not even send chasing to HO so i'm so disappointed with that. lets wait as we don't have anything else to do. wish you to hear something soon
Hi I did put in a complaint myself this week that why is taking so long even after they gave us a time frame haven’t heard anything back as yet , let’s hope for the best , I will update you if I get any response and thanks for the reply

senu14
Sri Lanka

Post by senu14 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:15 am

Khatoon82 wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:18 am
senu14 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:45 pm
Khatoon82 wrote:
senu14 wrote:

Hi,
Hi,

Hi I did put in a complaint myself this week that why is taking so long even after they gave us a time frame haven’t heard anything back as yet , let’s hope for the best , I will update you if I get any response and thanks for the reply
Hi,
As I remember you have similar case as me and waiting longer than me isnt it. my child 7 years evidance been submitted on October 2019 but now i have two qualified kids as second one been British last feb 2020. when i made complaint they said they are working date orders and fair but i seen some people posted that they received outcome who been done further submission after us. so it could be luck or solicitor works. let pray for us.

jay287
United Kingdom

Post by jay287 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:16 pm

Hi senu,

Thanks for the update. That’s great news. Fingers crossed you’ll get one in Cambridge. I should get an update as well this month coz my eviction date is 30th of July. Hopefully I get somewhere here as well. We are not very far. It’s quite a relief getting permission to work plus the university. What did the MP say? My solicitor sent that chase letter together with my permission to work letter but HO didn’t say anything about the decision. I will update you with my case. I was surprise they sent the new card with permission to work remark without me sending the old one. It’s tough times for us every single day, but don’t worry we will get there one day!

Best of luck
senu14 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:51 pm
jay287 wrote:
Hi senu,

Best of luck
senu14 wrote:
Violetsareblue wrote:
Thank you Jay.
Hi Violet,

Hi Jay,
I did ring Nass last Wednesday and got to hear that accommodation request been success but still didnt received a letter yet. solicitor didnt reply at all from May since she agreed to write a letter regarding delay of decision. I thought to change my solicitor as i'm so disappointed with current solicitor. anyway congratulation ,now you can work. it will reduce your stress of waiting. keep you update once i receive a letter.

Violetsareblue
United Kingdom

Post by Violetsareblue » Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:09 pm

senu14 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:39 pm
Violetsareblue wrote:
senu14 wrote:
Violetsareblue wrote:
Thank you Jay.
Hi Violet,

Hello Senu,
Unfortunately I still haven’t done my biometrics as Ukvcas are not open for new customers to book appointments. They’re doing it month by month and now they’re only doing brp appointment for those that registered in May so still waiting for updates on their website.

I got my accommodation if I remember clearly within 4-5 days and then we were given a date to move in which was about 1 and half weeks after getting the letter.
Dear Violet,

Thank you for your reply. I still didn't receive a letter but the person who spoke to me from nass asked me did I received any letter recently so it could be on the way. I'm sorry to hear that you are still waiting for brp. so stress is not over yet isn't it but you are lucky than us at least you know the decision now. wish you get brp appointment sooner.
Thank you Senu.
Stress for me isn’t over yet. My appeal was sent nearly two week ago so until that’s finalised then I’m still on this long journey but good thing is I at least have leave to remain.

Make sure to always call migrant help if you don’t receive the letter.
When I added my child to my support in February, I didn’t get anything for him until June which was because the home office said they sent me letter but I never received it and migrant help didn’t know even though my son called them like 50 times to escalate the issue.
Make sure to always call and send as many emails and complaints, even to the home office regarding your application. Don’t wait for your solicitor if they’re not active.
I’m lucky because My son did everything from start to finish so you should try and be on your A game with your solicitor and you application. You have same case as me soo you will 100% get your visa!!

senu14
Sri Lanka

Post by senu14 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:53 pm

Violetsareblue wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:09 pm
senu14 wrote:
Violetsareblue wrote:
senu14 wrote:

Hi Violet,

Hello Senu,

Dear Violet,

Thank you Senu.
Stress for me isn’t over yet. My appeal was sent nearly two week ago so until that’s finalised then I’m still on this long journey but good thing is I at least have leave to remain.

When I added my child to my support in February, I didn’t get anything for him until June which was because the home office said they sent me letter but I never received it and migrant help didn’t know even though my son called them like 50 times to escalate the issue.
Make sure to always call and send as many emails and complaints, even to the home office regarding your application. Don’t wait for your solicitor if they’re not active.
I’m lucky because My son did everything from start to finish so you should try and be on your A game with your solicitor and you application. You have same case as me soo you will 100% get your visa!!
Hi Violet,

Thank you so much for your advise I will call them this Monday again because it is been four working day pass after i heard about letter but still not here. to be honest I did not want to move from Cambridge as we live in Cambridge for 10 years now since we first came UK everything around us very familiar to us so had a hope we could survive here until decision come out but finally we had to find help as covid 19 situation cant survive anymore ourselves.
you are lucky as your son beside of you for help and of course our case quiet similar too i have two qualified kids now one British and one UK born nearly 8 years old. I'm positive thinking for outcome. I decided to change solicitor as 4 months i been asking her to write to HO but she didnt and not reply me at all. I'm sending complaints myself each month but same answer coming back hope if solicitor write could be more powerful than me. I have good experience with a solicitor who did my daughter's stateless application so taking over my case to him. keep us update for your information.

Yahas76
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Yahas76 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:32 am

jay287 wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:16 pm
Hi senu,

Thanks for the update. That’s great news. Fingers crossed you’ll get one in Cambridge. I should get an update as well this month coz my eviction date is 30th of July. Hopefully I get somewhere here as well. We are not very far. It’s quite a relief getting permission to work plus the university. What did the MP say? My solicitor sent that chase letter together with my permission to work letter but HO didn’t say anything about the decision. I will update you with my case. I was surprise they sent the new card with permission to work remark without me sending the old one. It’s tough times for us every single day, but don’t worry we will get there one day!

Best of luck
senu14 wrote:
jay287 wrote:
Hi senu,

Best of luck
senu14 wrote:

Hi Violet,

Hi Jay,

Hi Jay287,

Hope you are fine and doing well, i am happy for you that you got the permission of work plus university, thats really great, i need to know / confirm two below mentioned things if you can help me.

1. Section 95 Support will be discontinued when u got permission to work and you received a 28 days eviction notice ??? How much time Home Office took to gave you an approval for the work permission ???

2. What is the permission for university ??? Like are you eligible to go to the university for doing a degree or a masters ???

Kindly let me know.

Have a very good day.

jay287
United Kingdom

Post by jay287 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:31 pm

Hi yahas,

section 95 will only discontinue if I’ll get a job. i need to update the HO if that happens. It took a month for them to give decide. I applied for NASS accommodation recently with eviction date end of July I haven’t received any update for that.

I applied for scholarship (sanctuary scholarships), it will be for undergraduate degree. Asylum seekers can apply for scholarships. Even if you’re granted leave to remain as you won’t be entitled for student loan.

You can also apply for grants/scholarships even you’re on ILR or British however you need to be extraordinary and exceptional to be granted. There’s no harm in trying. Just try and try until you succeed.
Yahas76 wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:32 am
jay287 wrote:
Hi senu,

Best of luck
senu14 wrote:
jay287 wrote:
Hi senu,

Best of luck

Hi Jay,

Hi Jay287,

Hope you are fine and doing well, i am happy for you that you got the permission of work plus university, thats really great, i need to know / confirm two below mentioned things if you can help me.

1. Section 95 Support will be discontinued when u got permission to work and you received a 28 days eviction notice ??? How much time Home Office took to gave you an approval for the work permission ???

2. What is the permission for university ??? Like are you eligible to go to the university for doing a degree or a masters ???

Kindly let me know.

Have a very good day.

senu14
Sri Lanka

Post by senu14 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:51 am

jay287 wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:31 pm
Hi yahas,

section 95 will only discontinue if I’ll get a job. i need to update the HO if that happens. It took a month for them to give decide. I applied for NASS accommodation recently with eviction date end of July I haven’t received any update for that.

I applied for scholarship (sanctuary scholarships), it will be for undergraduate degree. Asylum seekers can apply for scholarships. Even if you’re granted leave to remain as you won’t be entitled for student loan.

You can also apply for grants/scholarships even you’re on ILR or British however you need to be extraordinary and exceptional to be granted. There’s no harm in trying. Just try and try until you succeed.
Yahas76 wrote:
jay287 wrote:
Hi senu,

Best of luck
Hi Jay,
Still didnt hear anything ? as you are very close to eviction date should be something happen sooner isnt it. for us it could be delay to find place beause of kids they have to arrange suitable place for kids but as you are single i dont think it will take that long.
senu14 wrote:

Hi Jay,

Hi Jay287,

Kindly let me know.

Have a very good day.

jay287
United Kingdom

Post by jay287 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:19 pm

Hi senu,

I believe you’re trying to send a message but it’s not showing up. Did you ring your solicitor again? Violet is right we can’t rely on them, I had poor experiences with solicitors. If you’re not happy with your Current solicitor find someone who you think is confident with what they are doing. Are you on legal aid? If you do. Try to find somewhere else. Look it up. And read the reviews.
senu14 wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:51 am
jay287 wrote:
Hi yahas,

Yahas76 wrote:
jay287 wrote:
Hi senu,

Best of luck
Hi Jay,
Still didnt hear anything ? as you are very close to eviction date should be something happen sooner isnt it. for us it could be delay to find place beause of kids they have to arrange suitable place for kids but as you are single i dont think it will take that long.

Hi Jay287,

Kindly let me know.

Have a very good day.

senu14
Sri Lanka

Post by senu14 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:48 pm

jay287 wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:19 pm
Hi senu,

I believe you’re trying to send a message but it’s not showing up. Did you ring your solicitor again? Violet is right we can’t rely on them, I had poor experiences with solicitors. If you’re not happy with your Current solicitor find someone who you think is confident with what they are doing. Are you on legal aid? If you do. Try to find somewhere else. Look it up. And read the reviews.
senu14 wrote:
jay287 wrote:
Hi yahas,

Yahas76 wrote:

Hi Jay ,

yeah my last post didnt saw up for some reason not sure. I been trying to contact her many many times but never come over the phone yet and did not reply for my emails so today i changed my solicitor. he is the person did my child stateless application last December and had very good experience with his service. i dont get legal aid. but he does not charge money until application success which is much relief for us. keep praying soon will hear good news.

Hi Jay287,

Kindly let me know.

Have a very good day.

jay287
United Kingdom

Post by jay287 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:11 pm

Hi senu,

I think there’s something wrong on this board. I am encountering problems.

Thanks for the updates. Have you tried asking for a legal aid? They will address whatever concerns you have on your case. It’s practical thing to do (in my opinion). Rather than paying for rubbish solicitor who are like vultures. Based on personal experience. That’s a bit of a relief that you won’t pay anything yet. Looking at your circumstance your case has merit, you should be entitled for a legal aid. Keep me posted.
senu14 wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:48 pm
jay287 wrote:
Hi senu,

senu14 wrote:
jay287 wrote:
Hi yahas,

senu14
Sri Lanka

Post by senu14 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:03 pm

jay287 wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:11 pm
Hi senu,

Thanks for the updates. Have you tried asking for a legal aid? They will address whatever concerns you have on your case. It’s practical thing to do (in my opinion). Rather than paying for rubbish solicitor who are like vultures. Based on personal experience. That’s a bit of a relief that you won’t pay anything yet. Looking at your circumstance your case has merit, you should be entitled for a legal aid. Keep me posted.

Hi Jay,

Thank you for giving me advice and i will find out about legal aid. of course i will post you if any there any news. let me know what will happen to your accommodation issue .
senu14 wrote:
jay287 wrote:
Hi senu,

senu14 wrote:

senu14
Sri Lanka

Post by senu14 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:08 pm

senu14 wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:53 pm
Violetsareblue wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:09 pm
senu14 wrote:
Violetsareblue wrote:

Hello Senu,

Dear Violet,

Thank you Senu.

Hi Violet,

Thank you so much for your advise I will call them this Monday again because it is been four working day pass after i heard about letter but still not here. to be honest I did not want to move from Cambridge as we live in Cambridge for 10 years now since we first came UK everything around us very familiar to us so had a hope we could survive here until decision come out but finally we had to find help as covid 19 situation cant survive anymore ourselves.
you are lucky as your son beside of you for help and of course our case quiet similar too i have two qualified kids now one British and one UK born nearly 8 years old. I'm positive thinking for outcome. I decided to change solicitor as 4 months i been asking her to write to HO but she didnt and not reply me at all. I'm sending complaints myself each month but same answer coming back hope if solicitor write could be more powerful than me. I have good experience with a solicitor who did my daughter's stateless application so taking over my case to him. keep us update for your information.
Hi Violet,

could you please let me know did you apply your child British passport without sending your passport isnt it?
i been to post office to apply my child passport today but counter lady has refused to do counter check servise as she said without sending my passport or husband it will get refused so no point to apply now wait for our passport come back and then apply. is this true
i heard some people done it like me who are waiting visa and child has citizenship.

Violetsareblue
United Kingdom

Post by Violetsareblue » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:31 pm

Hi Senu,
I applied online and included his dad passport number as he was British, I then sent my sons birth certificate in the post office. I didn’t sent any of my ID.
You should apply online as it’s cheaper than paper application.
If you prefer by post;

‘What documents to send if you apply by post
If you apply by post, you must send:

2 new photos of your child
the child’s full birth or adoption certificate (the one with parent’s details on it)
proof that your child has British nationality (for example a British registration certificate, parent’s passport details or parent’s birth certificates)
any valid passports from a different country belonging to the child
any court orders (for example, that describe parental responsibility or residency’

I copied that from gov.uk website and it doesn’t say that your passport is needed if your child has British Registration Certificate.

One more thing I had to find was people to countersign/verify myself and child’s identity. The were contacted by the passport office.

welljohn
England

Post by welljohn » Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:52 am

Hi Senu,

Just a quick question.... its possible to apply for permission to work after 9 months of submitting Further submission application...done mine since November never hear from HO....

Hi senu,

Best of luck
senu14 wrote:
jay287 wrote:
Hi senu,

Best of luck
senu14 wrote:

Hi Violet,

Hi Jay,
[/quote]

Joe15
United Kingdom

Post by Joe15 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:52 pm

Hi Everyone,

First of all I wish you all well and safe.

I have number of queries, firstly has anyone received a reply regarding their further submission recently?
Secondly, does anyone know the email address in which I can send chase up emails regarding my fresh claim?

Thank you

senu14
Sri Lanka

Post by senu14 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:27 pm

Joe15 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:52 pm
Hi Everyone,

First of all I wish you all well and safe.

I have number of queries, firstly has anyone received a reply regarding their further submission recently?
Secondly, does anyone know the email address in which I can send chase up emails regarding my fresh claim?

Thank you
Hi,
As i seen on this board most of them still waiting including me. personally i have sent many complaint and chase up email myself but did not hear any useful information rather than saying they can not give time scale for case as it is still under consideration. you can try to sending email to csupostteam@homeoffice.gov.uk
let us know if you hear something good.

senu14
Sri Lanka

Post by senu14 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:33 pm

Violetsareblue wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:31 pm
Hi Senu,
I applied online and included his dad passport number as he was British, I then sent my sons birth certificate in the post office. I didn’t sent any of my ID.
You should apply online as it’s cheaper than paper application.
If you prefer by post;

‘What documents to send if you apply by post
If you apply by post, you must send:

2 new photos of your child
the child’s full birth or adoption certificate (the one with parent’s details on it)
proof that your child has British nationality (for example a British registration certificate, parent’s passport details or parent’s birth certificates)
any valid passports from a different country belonging to the child
any court orders (for example, that describe parental responsibility or residency’

I copied that from gov.uk website and it doesn’t say that your passport is needed if your child has British Registration Certificate.

One more thing I had to find was people to countersign/verify myself and child’s identity. The were contacted by the passport office.
Hi Violet,
Many thanks for information and i have got confirmation with many people who did applied child passport without their passport. they all got it so i have applied my child one just without taking post office check and send service. and yesterday my MP has sent off chasing letter to FSU behalf of me asking make a decision on my case before my eviction date. i dont know will it work or not at least hope i could hear something as HO reply to MP faster than us.

senu14
Sri Lanka

Post by senu14 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:35 pm

senu14 wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:03 pm
jay287 wrote:
Hi senu,

Hi Jay,

Thank you for giving me advice and i will find out about legal aid. of course i will post you if any there any news. let me know what will happen to your accommodation issue .
senu14 wrote:
jay287 wrote:
Hi senu,

Hi Jay,
yesterday my MP has sent off chasing letter to FSU behalf of me asking make a decision on my case before my eviction date. i dont know will it work or not at least hope i could hear something as HO reply to MP faster than us. did you hear anything for accommodation ?

jay287
United Kingdom

Post by jay287 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:08 pm

Hi senu,

Thanks for the update. Fingers crossed they will give an update to your case. Did your solicitor respond? No update for my case, however I called migrant help today they said that there’s no update whatsoever. They said they will call me or send a message. They only said that they received my supporting documents 2nd of July. Did you call them again?
senu14 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:35 pm
senu14 wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:03 pm
jay287 wrote:
Hi senu,

Hi Jay,

senu14 wrote:
Hi Jay,
yesterday my MP has sent off chasing letter to FSU behalf of me asking make a decision on my case before my eviction date. i dont know will it work or not at least hope i could hear something as HO reply to MP faster than us. did you hear anything for accommodation ?