ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa to Tier 4

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ogogzy
United Kingdom

Spouse visa to Tier 4

Post by ogogzy » Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:53 am

hello, this is asking for my friend in dilemma..

There has been a breakdown in relationship with the partner and wants to know if she is able to change from spouse visa to Tier 4 visa by making in country application.

She has made tuition deposit to the school and already has a CAS.

Her visa has not been curtailed because there hasn't be any official report made by the partner at the moment.

What do you advise honourable members?

Thank you

sah10406
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse visa to Tier 4

Post by sah10406 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:55 am

ogogzy wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:53 am
There has been a breakdown in relationship with the partner and wants to know if she is able to change from spouse visa to Tier 4 visa by making in country application.
Only if she meets the current coronavirus-related concession, which requires proof that it is urgent that she applies on or before 31 July 2020.

See UKCISA's guidance on "Applying in the UK when this is not usually possible":

https://www.ukcisa.org.uk/Information-- ... l-students
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.