ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Extension. Problem of Bank Statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nazam
Newly Registered

HSMP Extension. Problem of Bank Statement

Post by nazam » Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:46 am

Hi all,

I have completed my first 9 months here on HSMP. during this stay i worked in a very small company(only 2 employees). Problem is that i get different salary than on salary slip.
1. My original pay is about £2500 but on salary slip it is only £1800(employer wants to save tax because he said that he will pay me 1800 after tax deduction).
2. Now since i receive different amount, hence i can't send bank statement to home office for extension because my acount is credited by £1800 and on payslip it is £1432.

Can any one help me in this issue. should i send FLR without bank statements for extension.
Very confused.

Thanks in advance.
Nazam

hsmphopeful

Post by hsmphopeful » Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:57 am

Goodness, you are in a bad situation. Ideally they will probably want to see both, but perhaps you may want to send only bank statements + letter of confirmation of employment. What your employer is doing is a crime, so perhaps you should speak to them as well...

nazam
Newly Registered

Thanks

Post by nazam » Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:03 pm

Thanks for quick reply.

I have fortunately got 2 checks this months one with 1432 and other remaining. so that i can send last month bank statement and all 6 months pay slips as well. since i worked here in uk only for 6 month during 9 months.

is it enough or it is essnetial to send all bank statements.
Regards,
Nazam

hsmphopeful

Post by hsmphopeful » Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:45 pm

The guidelines say you should provide info to cover AT LEAST the LAST 3 months

nazam
Newly Registered

Post by nazam » Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:06 pm

Can any one help me what should i do.

Nazam

tgs

Post by tgs » Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:05 pm

Sounds more like your employer can't pay he should so he hides behind the tax excuse. I doubt you will ever see the money.

Do you have contract with your employer ? or a job offer in writing ?

nazam
Newly Registered

Post by nazam » Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:39 am

Yes i have job offer as well as contract letter.

In start i discussed this with my few friends(accountants). They said don't bother about this issue, tax deduction is empoloyers responsibility, that's why i was little bit relaxed.

rakushka
Newly Registered

Post by rakushka » Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:25 pm

Hi all!

I'm working in the company and they don't give us payment slips at all. What am I doing is photocopying their cheques issued to me. Sometimes cheques are issued from their own accounts (not company's one). But what to do when my HSMP extension will be due?
weird....

Thx

tgs

Post by tgs » Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:48 pm

You get them to write a letter that will confirm your salary for each month. That is what I did and HO seem to have accepted it.

nazam
Newly Registered

Post by nazam » Sun Apr 17, 2005 12:50 pm

have u applied for extension. OR when u are goining to apply for extension...

rakushka
Newly Registered

Post by rakushka » Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:46 pm

Nazam,

If you are asking me then I'm going to apply for the extension in january 2006 and like crazy searching for another job with the lawful employers. But to be sure (if I won't find anything else by Jan) was asking how to present to HO my earnings without having payment slips.

Thx

nazam
Newly Registered

Post by nazam » Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:34 pm

Hi Rakushka

Try to search another job or force the employer to give the payslip. Me too was facing the same problem but later on when i force they give all salary slips.

Basically i was asking from tgs that he got the letter with confirmation of salary and home office seem accepted it. (bit confusing..)

Nazam