ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

A letter of consent from Parents

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Template
United Kingdom

A letter of consent from Parents

Post by Template » Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:23 pm

Dear Seniors. I filled application for my 16 yr child for BC. In the documents its asking me a letter of consent from both parents for my child. Do i need to give? What should be written in this letter Please?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: A letter of consent from Parents

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:25 am

Template wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:23 pm
Dear Seniors. I filled application for my 16 yr child for BC. In the documents its asking me a letter of consent from both parents for my child. Do i need to give? What should be written in this letter Please?
Just simply draft 2 lines that you are giving your consent to register your child as a BC. Both parents sign.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:45 am

Date: XX
To: Home Office

RE: Consent to register (Child’s name) as British Citizen.

To Whom it May Concern

I hereby confirm that I, (father’s name) (D.O.B), am the father
& I, (mother’s name) (D.O.B), am the mother of; (child’s name) (D.O.B).

We, (father’s name) & (mother’s name) both consent to this application for the registration of (child’s name) as a British Citizen.

Father’s Name
Signature
Address
Contact Number
Email

Mother’s Name
Signature
Address
Contact Number
Email

P.S I used the above for someone (child) in my extended family. She was approved without any issues.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Template
United Kingdom

Post by Template » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:39 am

Dear Cullinan

Thankyou very much, Will write in your format.