ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS-Still open to upload documents, even after biometric

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Krish9
Newly Registered
India

UKVCAS-Still open to upload documents, even after biometric

Post by Krish9 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:29 pm

Hello All,
We have made a FLR-M application on 21st of April and biometric on 3rd of July, today I have noticed, we can still upload the documents on UKVCAS website, is this normal ? thought they might restrict uploading any new documents once we are done with biometric.

Thanks
Krish

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: UKVCAS-Still open to upload documents, even after biometric

Post by seagul » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:01 pm

Krish9 wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:29 pm
Hello All,
We have made a FLR-M application on 21st of April and biometric on 3rd of July, today I have noticed, we can still upload the documents on UKVCAS website, is this normal ? thought they might restrict uploading any new documents once we are done with biometric.

Thanks
Krish
Its normal
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Krish9
Newly Registered
India

Re: UKVCAS-Still open to upload documents, even after biometric

Post by Krish9 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:06 am

Thanks a lot, as bit worried, we have received an email from HomeOfiice today, our Visa got approved, online applied on 21st April, biometric done on 3rd July, received me today with the confirmation of approval.

Thanks
Krish