ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

They didnt accepted my cover letter...?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ghostsweeper
Newly Registered

They didnt accepted my cover letter...?

Post by ghostsweeper » Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:29 am

Hi All,

I just have one query, the VFS guys accepted my cover letter where you higlight the documents you submit along wiht points which i had just given in brief and not in detail.
But my main issue lies, they didnt accepted my other cover letter for points earned and the main one for earning section which they didnt take and i had work for 2 companies during last 12 months so will that create any problem in my application..Will await your replies....

vinitmenon
United Kingdom

Re: They didnt accepted my cover letter...?

Post by vinitmenon » Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:35 am

ghostsweeper wrote:Hi All,

I just have one query, the VFS guys accepted my cover letter where you higlight the documents you submit along wiht points which i had just given in brief and not in detail.
But my main issue lies, they didnt accepted my other cover letter for points earned and the main one for earning section which they didnt take and i had work for 2 companies during last 12 months so will that create any problem in my application..Will await your replies....
That's fine , many people submit only 1 cover letter.
As long as you have given the documents for those 12 mnths , you will be fine.

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:42 am

You can not have 3-4 CLs for one application. Even you do not need a CL letter if you application is staright foward.

ghostsweeper
Newly Registered

Post by ghostsweeper » Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:10 pm

Yes only one cover letter i have submitted that not the concern, but in the mail cover letter ie on the front page i have mentioned the points and supportings but for earning section i havent shown anything in cover letter becoz i worked for 2 companies and i am showing both the company and i havent shown what proofs i am submitting for the earning section in the cover letter although sent the docs...? pls suggest

ghostsweeper
Newly Registered

Post by ghostsweeper » Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:15 pm

Also, where Tier1 is processes is it in BHC mumbai or BHC UK becoz in cover letter i have mentioned for Uk

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:14 pm

Its BHC Mumbai. But this error will not be cause of rejection. If your earning evidences are matching with each other then they will calculate your earning to decide income band claim.

ghostsweeper
Newly Registered

Post by ghostsweeper » Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:18 pm

Thanks Rajesh, Can u provide me the contact number of home office becoz last week intergra had called my HR and it was nice so just wanna ask will they call again to enquire telephonic or physically...? Also wud like to know the status of my application...

ghostsweeper
Newly Registered

Post by ghostsweeper » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:38 am

Pls reply...waiting

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:23 pm

shiva_jaime
Newly Registered

Do Tire1 requires Attestation on Payslip from Employer???

Post by shiva_jaime » Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:48 pm

Hi Everybody,
I am planning to apply for Tier-1 this month. For this process I suppose to submit the payslip with stamped and signed by the Employer. While trying to get it, my HR said, he will not attest the Payslip and company policy is "he or she should resign and relieve, then they should apply for Tier-1". If they come to know if he/she apply for Tier-1 while in current job, he/she will be terminated from the company. And they said they will not give attestation till I relieve. I have rest of the documents ready with me except the attested payslips. Could somebody helps me on what to do further? Is it any way to get BHC approval for this?

Thanks,
Shiva