ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

indefinite leave to remain - Include the reason they do not live with your partner?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ravinder1980

indefinite leave to remain - Include the reason they do not live with your partner?

Post by ravinder1980 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:16 pm

Hello,

My Mrs is applying for ILR next month as my dependent and have completed more then 5 years already. Just have one question in regards to the question i came across in online application.

"Does your partner have any children living in the UK from a previous relationship? and if yes then "Provide details of where the children live, who they live with and their relationship with that person. Include the reason they do not live with your partner"

I had GF and had child with her and we are separated and child live with her and not with me.

Where it says where the children live, do they mean by the address and do i need to provide the child details, it didn't ask ? Who they live with "she live with her MOM, shall just say with her mom? Their relationship with that person will be MOM? Include the reason they do not live with your partner - Shall i say that they have been separated and child live with her mom and not live with my partner ?

Child live with Mom and dosen want to live with dad.

Can expert suggest with the answer for " Include the reason they do not live with your partner"

Thank You

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: indefinite leave to remain - Include the reason they do not live with your partner?

Post by zimba » Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:44 am

Your reasoning and answer to that question should be enough
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

ravinder1980

Re: indefinite leave to remain - Include the reason they do not live with your partner?

Post by ravinder1980 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:21 pm

thank you so much Zimba for your reply.

just one last thing if you would suggest.

do i need to provide the name and the address, where it says that "where the children live and who they live with"? or shall i just provide the address and say living with Mother.

They are only asking for details - like name , DOB & address if i select "Are any of these children subject to immigration control? " YES to this option.. but in our case this is no..

if you click yes, then they ask for "Provide details of these children. Include name, nationality, main address, date of birth, contact with your partner and whether your partner is financially responsible"

so i dont need to provide the name and the addrress ? where it says where the children live - should be London & who they live with - will be her Mother. will that be sufficient?

Thank you so much again

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:31 pm

Provide as much info as you like
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice