ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit visa - whats after 31 jul

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hotmale
India

Visit visa - whats after 31 jul

Post by hotmale » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:03 pm

:?: hi i am trying my level best to get my mother out of uk as my mothers visa expires on 31jul she came here in feb-20 and didn't really required last 2 extentions.

I am still unable to book flights arranged by Indian officials, site crashes managed to book one last week flight got cancelled and still waiting for refund, i am very confused should I contact CIT/Homeoffice team for extension now?

I dont want overstayer tag and ive no intentions of keeping my mother here and face refusal in future

Can anyone pls advise?

Thanks

secret.simon

Re: Visit visa - whats after 31 jul

Post by secret.simon » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:27 pm

There are (expensive) direct flights from the UK to India for 1st August onwards.

I'd suggest emailing the CIH email address asking for a one week extension to allow your family member to fly out.

Edit: Also see this [url: thread[/url].
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

kashrule
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by kashrule » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:55 pm

Hi my mom visa expires on 31/7(this is after the extension). She was suppose to back with PIA on 26/07. But PIA flights are grounded and she has been developing some symptoms lately. She is 60 years old any suggestions on how to get 2 weeks extenstion and will UKBA extend it?

bathanza
United Kingdom

Post by bathanza » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:38 pm

kashrule wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:55 pm
Hi my mom visa expires on 31/7(this is after the extension). She was suppose to back with PIA on 26/07. But PIA flights are grounded and she has been developing some symptoms lately. She is 60 years old any suggestions on how to get 2 weeks extenstion and will UKBA extend it?

Read this
https://gov.smartwebportal.co.uk/homeof ... _form.html

Taken from https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus ... #inside-UK

Husband's timeline - overstayer 11 yrs
08/16 - FLR (FP) Partner, refused 02/18, 03/18 - JR permission refused with merit
08/18 - FLR FP (Partner) PSC - Approved
07/20 - FLR FP to FLR M Switch - Approved, 03/23 FLR M Ext Approved.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:40 pm

bathanza wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:38 pm
kashrule wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:55 pm

Read this
https://gov.smartwebportal.co.uk/homeof ... _form.html

Taken from https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus ... #inside-UK
That temporary concession is expiring on 31st July.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.