ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extended family member

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Tober
Newly Registered
Cameroon

Extended family member

Post by Tober » Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:48 am

Hi please I need advice if I'm eligible
for my application.
I'm about to apply as Extended family member of EU national, my brother.
I came to the UK 2012 from Cameroon as a student sponsored by my brother who was living in France at that time, he became French citizen same year 2012 immediately I entered the UK, I was depending on him by way of sending me money for my studies, I visit him in France and he also visits me in the UK different
times from 2012 to 2016 before he finally moved to settle in the UK in 2017, I joined him same year 2017 and I have been living with him till date.

My question is , can I rely on the dependency from 2012 to 2016 as past dependency, then 2017 to 2020 as present dependency as I'm already living with him to qualify as an extended family member?

I also have proof of dependency and home office proof that he sponsored my application to study from Cameroon, but he wasn't an eea national at that time.

Please advise

Tober
Newly Registered
Cameroon

Re: Extended family member

Post by Tober » Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:26 pm

@Obie @Zerubbabel l please guys advise me on this topic. Thank you