ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa extension

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Aisharafiq
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Spouse visa extension

Post by Aisharafiq » Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:31 pm

Yes the amount of tax paid that is shown on payslip is £16.18

Covee
United Kingdom

Post by Covee » Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:34 pm

Aisharafiq wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:31 pm
Yes the amount of tax paid that is shown on payslip is £16.18
Do you have any work benefits like dental scheme or child care vouchers which are taken from your salary before tax?

Sometimes these can cause slight differences between actual gross pay and what is on the HMRC system.

Aisharafiq
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Aisharafiq » Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:40 pm

No i dont have any benefits

Aisharafiq
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Aisharafiq » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:14 pm

Hi i wanted to ask my husband had been furloughed and was get his wage he is back at work know we have to submit his flr application next month do we need any proof e.g letters to say he was furloughed or are the payslips and bankstatements enough

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:47 am

Aisharafiq wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:14 pm
Hi i wanted to ask my husband had been furloughed and was get his wage he is back at work know we have to submit his flr application next month do we need any proof e.g letters to say he was furloughed or are the payslips and bankstatements enough
That key information about his furloughed status can be stated in same employer letter which will obviously be corroborated with payslips.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Aisharafiq
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Aisharafiq » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:19 am

Does a dvla penalty for non vehicle tax need to go on the spouse visa extension application

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:36 am

Aisharafiq wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:19 am
Does a dvla penalty for non vehicle tax need to go on the spouse visa extension application
No unless been asked pacifically about it as the contents of online application forms have constantly been augmenting. However, it won't affect the extension.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.