ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change of address AFTER application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tg7944
Newly Registered
China

Naturalisation document upload question

Post by tg7944 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:36 pm

Hi everyone

I have a question in relation to uploading supporting documents. After I submitted my application, the checklist said that I will need to upload the following documents and I have the following questions in red:

1.The passport issued by China for Miss xx

do I need to scan every single page of my passports covering the last 5 fives? My latest passport was issued in 2018 and so does it mean I will have to scan my last two passports (every page) to cover the last 5 years?

2. Proof of living in the UK for Miss xx for 5 years if applying in your own right or 3 years if applying as the spouse of a British Citizen

I lost some of my old council tax bill but I have the last five years P60 which shows the same address I have been living in the last five years? Can I upload last five years' P60 as evidence?

3. Miss xx's proof of freedom from immigration time restrictions

What exactly do I need to upload to support this? Would the Biometric Card help? But I have noted that the last item of the checklist is the biometric card.

Thank you very much!

Regards
TG

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Naturalisation document upload question

Post by CR001 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:40 pm

1. Yes, all stamped and biometric pages

2. You only need your passports covering the qualifying period. Nothing else.

3. Your biometric card IS evidence of this yes. Same for last item. Note some have ilr in their passports as a visa vignette. The forms covers both scenarios.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

tg7944
Newly Registered
China

Post by tg7944 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:17 am

Thank you very much. Just to double check, essentially the first item and second item are asking for the same thing. I will just need to upload the same PDF then (that PDF will have all my passport stamp pages for my last two passports). Is that correct? Thank you again!!

Regards
Ting

tg7944
Newly Registered
China

Post by tg7944 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:57 am

Hi everyone

Apologies I have an additional question regarding uploading documents. After I submitted all the documents, I have received a message saying that my documents have now successfully submitted. I would like to now add one more document. What is the best way to do that? Do I need to ring up UKVI?

Regards
Ting

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:02 am

tg7944 wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:57 am
Hi everyone

Apologies I have an additional question regarding uploading documents. After I submitted all the documents, I have received a message saying that my documents have now successfully submitted. I would like to now add one more document. What is the best way to do that? Do I need to ring up UKVI?

Regards
Ting
You upload to the UKCVAS portal. The additional documents will be submitted by UKICVAS once you attend your appointment.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

tg7944
Newly Registered
China

Post by tg7944 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:14 pm

Thank you, I just received the email on biometrics reuse email today. In that case, how can UKVI receive additional documents from me? Do I need to ring them up? Also once I finish upload and I received a message on the screen that all documents have been submitted. But now when I log in again, I am able to upload more documents. Do you think I should contact UKVI regarding additional documents or just go ahead of upload it?

Regards
Ting

tg7944
Newly Registered
China

Change of address AFTER application

Post by tg7944 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:53 pm

Hi everyone

I am wondering if you can advise me on the following

1. My application is received on 8th June 2020
2. I have uploaded all supporting documentation on 20th July
3. I have received an email saying that my biometrics fingerprints can be reused on 23rd July
4. I am looking to move home in early October but I don’t have the supporting documents (e.g. bills etc) until end of October (I doubt I will get any responses before end of Oct)

What documentation do I need to send to HO to inform change of address and do I need to send HO physical copies?

Thank you.

Best
TG

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Change of address AFTER application

Post by alterhase58 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:18 pm

What documentation do I need to send to HO to inform change of address and do I need to send HO physical copies?
When you know your new address write to UKVI with the details (including your case reference etc) - you can also email (believe this address is used often here: furthernationalityenquiries@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk). Don't forget to arrange a mail forward with the Post Office, just in case. I don't believe you need to send proof of the new address.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

tg7944
Newly Registered
China

Re: Change of address AFTER application

Post by tg7944 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:39 pm

Many thanks! Very helpful!

Regards
Ting