ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Unrestricted COS issue

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lindabassir
Newly Registered
Mood:
Morocco

Re: Unrestricted COS issue

Post by lindabassir » Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:27 pm

checkmeifucancs wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:45 pm
Do we have anyone who is waiting for UCOS allocation request approval ? If yes, would you please share details for your UCOS request submissiond date ?
Regards,
Hello,

My employer requested an Unrestricted CoS for me on May 12th, and until now, still not assigned !
I do really worry about it.
My sponsor confirmed that they have the allocation and that they're checking SMS every day.
They wrote to the Home Office in the first week of June, the HO replied that they're still processing applications from April 22nd and that the timeline is up to 18 weeks !

I feel soooo confused :shock:

checkmeifucancs
Newly Registered
England

Post by checkmeifucancs » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:37 pm

lindabassir wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:27 pm
checkmeifucancs wrote:
Do we have anyone who is waiting for UCOS allocation request approval ? If yes, would you please share details for your UCOS request submissiond date ?
Regards,
Hello,

My employer requested an Unrestricted CoS for me on May 12th, and until now, still not assigned !
My sponsor confirmed that they have the allocation and that they're checking SMS every day.
They wrote to the Home Office in the first week of June, the HO replied that they're still processing applications from April 22nd and that the timeline is up to 18 weeks !

Hi,

I am not sure if Tier4 to Tier 2 UCOS issuing process is different than In year COS allocation request. Few members from this forum had submitted UCOS allocation request (Sponsor were not having any allocation with them). Post approval, issuing UCOS via SMS system took a day or two for them.

In your case, Allocation is already available. Therefore I am not sure if the process is different in your case. May be other members or moderator can help.

Regards,

vtox_g
United Kingdom

Post by vtox_g » Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:06 pm

Hey, UCOS is assigned and application and submitted so according to the HO I should be able to join the company but I am wondering why the solicitor is not recommending this to my employer when I have told them already saying that I can join the company once the application is submitted. I am confused should I share the link where HO states the same as I am assuming they might be not aware of this information.

Also, did anyone receive the curtailment letter who got redundant in around April?

Thank you

lindabassir
Newly Registered
Mood:
Morocco

Post by lindabassir » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:08 pm

checkmeifucancs wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:37 pm
lindabassir wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:27 pm
checkmeifucancs wrote:
Regards,
Hello,

Hi,

I am not sure if Tier4 to Tier 2 UCOS issuing process is different than In year COS allocation request. Few members from this forum had submitted UCOS allocation request (Sponsor were not having any allocation with them). Post approval, issuing UCOS via SMS system took a day or two for them.

In your case, Allocation is already available. Therefore I am not sure if the process is different in your case. May be other members or moderator can help.

Regards,
Thank you very much.
I just received my UCOS after exactly 3 months (13 weeks)
Date of application to UCOS: May 13th 2020
Date of assigned UCOS: August 13th 2020

Good luck for everyone :D

vtox_g
United Kingdom

Post by vtox_g » Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:00 pm

Hey Guys,

I have not yet received my curtailment letter, my last day was on 30th April. I have joined a new employer who is sponsoring the visa and based on the HP guidelines I have joined the company while visa is in process. I am now waiting to submit my information in the ADV app. So my question is since I have not received the curtailment letter will that create any conflict with my new T2 visa or any actioned needs to be taken from my end?

Thank you for your help in my advance.