ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant Maintenance query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

SS100
Newly Registered

Dependant Maintenance query

Post by SS100 » Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:59 pm

Hello,

I have a query to be addressed: My dependant has enuf funds in the account. But, this account is there since 4 months now.

By when we apply for Tier 1, this A/C will be 5 months old.

Will this be a problem??? Is there anything that the A/C should be ----old???

Pls help!

Regards

hop4best
Newly Registered

Post by hop4best » Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:55 pm

I think it should not be a problem as what HO requires is to show that sufficient amount is maintained for last 3 months, so if a/c is more than 3 months old, and required amount is maintained for last 3 months (from the date of application), it should be fine with them,

SS100
Newly Registered

Dependant fund maint. in primary applicant a/c or own a/c?

Post by SS100 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:17 am

Hello,

A query again: I'm the primary applicant and my wife is the dependant. My wife too is working in India.
So, I have maintained the required funds amount in my A/C and my wife too has maintained 1600 GBP or more in her account since 4 months.
Now, Is it okay, that we show my funds(2800 GBP) in my A/C and my wife's fund(1600 GBP) in her account???? Both a/c are not joint a/c.

I'm confused...I saw this query being answered here in the forum, but when I called up VFS to enquire, they said the primary applicant has to show both 2800+1600 GBP......Maintaining the fund in dependant's account for the dependant will not sufice..

:(

REQUEST SENIOR MEMBERS TO PLEASE ANSWER MY QUERY....

rely

Re: Dependant fund maint. in primary applicant a/c or own a/

Post by rely » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:18 am

Please read below;Telephonically record his conversation, my friend suffered becoz of these goonks sitting at BHC office with cockeyed knowledge,recorded conversation can be sent to bhc in case of refusal.
rely

Appendix E - Maintenance (funds) for the family of Tier 1 (General) Migrants

A sufficient level of funds must be available to an applicant applying as the Partner or Child of a Tier 1 Migrant. A sufficient level of funds will only be available if the requirements below are met.
in the UK or being granted entry clearance, or leave to enter or remain, at the same time.
(e) Where the Tier 1 Migrant is applying for entry clearance or leave to remain at the same time as the applicant, the amount of funds available to the applicant must be in addition to the level of funds required separately of the Tier 1 Migrant.
(ea) In all cases, the funds in question must be available to:
(i) the applicant, or
(ii) where he is applying as the partner of a Tier 1 Migrant, either to him or to that Tier 1 Migrant, or
(iii) where he is applying as the child of a Tier 1 Migrant, either to him, to the Tier 1 Migrant or to the child's other parent who is Lawfully present in the UK or being granted entry clearance, or leave to enter or remain, at the same time at the date of the application and must have been available to that person for a period of time set out in the guidance specifying the specified documents for the purposes of Appendix E.
(f) The applicant must provide the specified documents.

SS100 wrote:Hello,

A query again: I'm the primary applicant and my wife is the dependant. My wife too is working in India.
So, I have maintained the required funds amount in my A/C and my wife too has maintained 1600 GBP or more in her account since 4 months.
Now, Is it okay, that we show my funds(2800 GBP) in my A/C and my wife's fund(1600 GBP) in her account???? Both a/c are not joint a/c.

I'm confused...I saw this query being answered here in the forum, but when I called up VFS to enquire, they said the primary applicant has to show both 2800+1600 GBP......Maintaining the fund in dependant's account for the dependant will not sufice..

:(

REQUEST SENIOR MEMBERS TO PLEASE ANSWER MY QUERY....