ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Adding new documents?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Shaahin
Iran

Need help on tier2 application concerns

Post by Shaahin » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:40 am

I have already submitted my application from outside of UK, but still I have some concerns that I would be thankful if I know your opinions about

So the story: I have an A rated sponsor -a top university- for a PhD required position. However, I submitted very bare minimum documents. I did not submit my PhD degree, nor any cover letter. Just language cert, application, SMS, and passports. At the time, I thought extra documents would be confusing.

Now I am worried that lack of other documents damages my chance. Beside the PhD degree, there is one other issue:
I was living in Spain, but I came to Turkey to apply for UK visa. The reason was, I was living on an "on-going appeal" as my resident permit was expired. I left the country without any problem, but did not explain in my application why I would apply from Turkey, instead of Spain.

1. Do you think it would help if I contact UKIV and send extra documents?
2. Do you think they would ask for further documents if they need?

Shaahin
Iran

Adding new documents?

Post by Shaahin » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:48 am

I have a Tier 2 application in process, unrestricted Cos.

I wonder whether it is a good idea to add one or two documents to my application using that paid email address. I have not submitted my doctorate degree, and now I am thinking that it might help.

Also do you know whether there is an interview for tier2?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Adding new documents?

Post by CR001 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:52 am

There is no mandatory requirement to submit a degree if you have provided other evidence to meet the English requirement.

The paid email address is not for extra documents submission.

If you have already attended biomterics, then you can't submit new evidence.if ukvi requires anything (a big IF), they will write to you.

There is no interview for tier 2 usually. It is very rare if there is one.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Shaahin
Iran

Re: Adding new documents?

Post by Shaahin » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:31 am

CR001 wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:52 am
There is no mandatory requirement to submit a degree if you have provided other evidence to meet the English requirement.

The paid email address is not for extra documents submission.

If you have already attended biomterics, then you can't submit new evidence.if ukvi requires anything (a big IF), they will write to you.

There is no interview for tier 2 usually. It is very rare if there is one.
Many thanks.

Yes, I submitted all the mandatory documents, and did the biometrics.

However, I didn't add any cover letter and university degree. I decided not to add extra documents to make them confused, however I am wondering whether I had to do so.

Seems there is nothing more to do, beside waiting