ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Post by LULUBABY » Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:32 am

snooky wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:55 pm
LULUBABY wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:37 pm
snooky wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:23 pm
LULUBABY

Sorry to hear what HO sent to you. Within your refusal they still claim that they recognised you as a primary carer.

Is all about money. Thats Why I have advise you guys to do EEA Zambrano because search nonesense will never be tolerated by any Court.

All what they said has been thrown out by the courts but HO still using these guidances to score gals.

Wait for your Drf1 application and when that comes with refusal, the courts will allow the appeal. Already they have compelled you to leave the member State but still denied it
Thanks for making me feel better. I really appreciate your very prompt reply at this moment. At least the silver lining from this attempt is that they admitted that I am the primary carer of my child.
I can't fathom with the HO. Their sole motivation is money and not the welfare of anyone including the children. Do not be pushed, they will use the same rules to refuse the EEA application.

Almost all people who even want for Zambrano renewal were refused and had to go to Court. Again all new to be Zambrano to are refused since May 2019.

Everyone had to go to the courts and won the case by virtue of regulation 16 not Home Office guidance. What i know is HO want the courts to grant Zambrano not them. That's Why they dont even defend the refusal at the courts. Agenda is to give few people status under EU Settlement Scheme Zambrano Route.

So far all their refusal are for the People who applied before the change of FTT came in

Cheer up. I know it hurts but keep the fight on
Hi Snooky, please is this the regulation 16(5), the HO claimed I was refused based on or is this a different one?.

(a)the person is the primary carer of a British citizen (“BC”);

(b)BC is residing in the United Kingdom; and

(c)BC would be unable to reside in the United Kingdom or in another EEA State if the person left the United Kingdom for an indefinite period.

I ask because (c) didn’t say if the person was asked to leave by the HO. It states if THE PERSON LEFT FOR AN INDEFINITE PERIOD.

IST
Uruguay

Post by IST » Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:45 pm

snooky wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:12 pm
IST wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:04 pm
snooky wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:22 pm
IST wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:05 pm

Hi Snooky

I have written to HO as you advised and today received the Biometric letter.
Does the 6 months for HO to make decision starts from March when I submitted application or from when you give biometrics?

Thanks in advance
The six months window start from when you posted your application not when they received it or sent to you COA or biometric letter

If by August and they haven't send you a decision, write to them with the eu Article of laws I have provided on this platform already.

Whether covid19 pandemic or not, HO should adhere to the blocs rules which states decision should be made without delay or immediately

Good job
Snooky

We are thankful for your advice and helpful at anytime to all of us here.
I will do my biometrics soon as and I will wait till 16 of August when the 6 months is up, hopefully we get a decision by then if not I will write to them. I am worried as we only got less then 5 months till December. Just want to get the decision from HO soon as so I can lodge a appeal.
Don't worry about the months left. As far as you are in before 31 December 2020(application) the EEA laws will protect you until granted, refused, appeal, allow or disallowed.

Winning EEA application too will protect you under the settlement scheme till same rules applies.

So your card is EEA residence card

Hi Snooky

I just enrolled for biometrics this morning and afternoon received the COA with right to work.

Thank you for your application for a Derivative Residence Card. We will make a decision on the application as soon as we can and, in any event, within the next 6 months

Signed

PM Exceptions
UK Visas and Immigration

What is the PM Exception means?
Is the 6 months start from today as its says on this letter?

Thanks in advance

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:24 pm

LULUBABY wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:32 am
snooky wrote:
LULUBABY wrote:
snooky wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:23 pm
LULUBABY

Sorry to hear what HO sent to you. Within your refusal they still claim that they recognised you as a primary carer.

Is all about money. Thats Why I have advise you guys to do EEA Zambrano because search nonesense will never be tolerated by any Court.

All what they said has been thrown out by the courts but HO still using these guidances to score gals.

Wait for your Drf1 application and when that comes with refusal, the courts will allow the appeal. Already they have compelled you to leave the member State but still denied it
Thanks for making me feel better. I really appreciate your very prompt reply at this moment. At least the silver lining from this attempt is that they admitted that I am the primary carer of my child.
I can't fathom with the HO. Their sole motivation is money and not the welfare of anyone including the children. Do not be pushed, they will use the same rules to refuse the EEA application.

Almost all people who even want for Zambrano renewal were refused and had to go to Court. Again all new to be Zambrano to are refused since May 2019.

Everyone had to go to the courts and won the case by virtue of regulation 16 not Home Office guidance. What i know is HO want the courts to grant Zambrano not them. That's Why they dont even defend the refusal at the courts. Agenda is to give few people status under EU Settlement Scheme Zambrano Route.

So far all their refusal are for the People who applied before the change of FTT came in

Hi Snooky, please is this the regulation 16(5), the HO claimed I was refused based on or is this a different one?.

(c)BC would be unable to reside in the United Kingdom or in another EEA State if the person left the United Kingdom for an indefinite period.

I ask because (c) didn’t say if the person was asked to leave by the HO. It states if THE PERSON LEFT FOR AN INDEFINITE PERIOD.
Hi

Unquote - As you did not submit a further Appendix FM application or Article 8 ECHR claim in these circumstances, you have failed to show that you would be required to leave the UK and that Xxxxxxx would be unable to reside in the UK or EEA if you left the UK for an indefinite period. Accordingly, your application on the basis of being a ‘person with a Zambrano right to reside’ has been refused.

This what the HO wrote is their standard rejection letter to Zambrano people even when you have done EEA Zambrano.

Regulation 16(5) test case is IF, not asked to go or forced to leave. HO refusal is not making sense and will not be tolerated by courts. The problem now is EUSS Zambrano hasnt gone to court yet so HO is just getting away. Their trick is to do cases after 30 January 2020 very late to the end of the implementation period so that when it goes to court and the law changes, only few could benefits

That is the letter given to Mubashir1981 and i asked him to follow to court. The courts are making sure The Regulations Work not HO guidance.

The lawyers have faint heart in Zambrano and i have seen and heard lawyers telling their clints to forget Zambrano and move on to Appendix FM.

As HO is legally binded to use Regulation 16 for the settlement scheme, once refusal ends up in court the Judge will only look to the Regulations.

As I keep saying, even EEA Zambrano whether entitled or not is been refused. We have to no that new Patel vs SSHD makes HO guidance illegal and 2 more FTT cases have asked HO to take that down because they are illegal. How come HO hasnt done that.

If you got money when your AR is refused, you put in Judicial Review.

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:27 pm

IST wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:45 pm
snooky wrote:
IST wrote:
snooky wrote:

The six months window start from when you posted your application not when they received it or sent to you COA or biometric letter

If by August and they haven't send you a decision, write to them with the eu Article of laws I have provided on this platform already.

Whether covid19 pandemic or not, HO should adhere to the blocs rules which states decision should be made without delay or immediately

Good job
Snooky

I will do my biometrics soon as and I will wait till 16 of August when the 6 months is up, hopefully we get a decision by then if not I will write to them. I am worried as we only got less then 5 months till December. Just want to get the decision from HO soon as so I can lodge a appeal.
Don't worry about the months left. As far as you are in before 31 December 2020(application) the EEA laws will protect you until granted, refused, appeal, allow or disallowed.

Winning EEA application too will protect you under the settlement scheme till same rules applies.

Hi Snooky

I just enrolled for biometrics this morning and afternoon received the COA with right to work.

Thank you for your application for a Derivative Residence Card. We will make a decision on the application as soon as we can and, in any event, within the next 6 months

Signed

PM Exceptions
UK Visas and Immigration

Thanks in advance
Keep your Fingers crossed. Know that HO will refuse it but the courts are using the new 16 December 2019 Supreme Court Judgment of Patel vs SSHD, Regulation 16, Section 55, Articles 7 n 8 of the Charter to check the HO

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:49 pm

! Message from: snooky
Fustrated2019 wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:15 pm
Hi @snooky , last week I sent my DFR1 application with my current BRP but I need it back urgently. I have been looking for a contact number or email to request it but to avail. Please do you know how I can contact them . Thank you
https://www.gov.uk/visa-documents-returned

IST
Uruguay

Post by IST » Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:23 pm

snooky wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:27 pm
IST wrote:
snooky wrote:
IST wrote:

Snooky

Hi Snooky

Signed

PM Exceptions
UK Visas and Immigration

Thanks in advance
Keep your Fingers crossed. Know that HO will refuse it but the courts are using the new 16 December 2019 Supreme Court Judgment of Patel vs SSHD, Regulation 16, Section 55, Articles 7 n 8 of the Charter to check the HO
Thank you

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:47 pm

snooky wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:24 pm
LULUBABY wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:32 am
snooky wrote:
LULUBABY wrote:

Hi

Unquote - As you did not submit a further Appendix FM application or Article 8 ECHR claim in these circumstances, you have failed to show that you would be required to leave the UK and that Xxxxxxx would be unable to reside in the UK or EEA if you left the UK for an indefinite period. Accordingly, your application on the basis of being a ‘person with a Zambrano right to reside’ has been refused.

This what the HO wrote is their standard rejection letter to Zambrano people even when you have done EEA Zambrano.

Regulation 16(5) test case is IF, not asked to go or forced to leave. HO refusal is not making sense and will not be tolerated by courts. The problem now is EU Settlement Scheme Zambrano hasnt gone to court yet so HO is just getting away. Their trick is to do cases after 30 January 2020 very late to the end of the implementation period so that when it goes to court and the law changes, only few could benefits

That is the letter given to Mubashir1981 and i asked him to follow to court. The courts are making sure The Regulations Work not HO guidance.

The lawyers have faint heart in Zambrano and i have seen and heard lawyers telling their clints to forget Zambrano and move on to Appendix FM.

As HO is legally binded to use Regulation 16 for the settlement scheme, once refusal ends up in court the Judge will only look to the Regulations.

As I keep saying, even EEA Zambrano whether entitled or not is been refused. We have to no that new Patel vs SSHD makes HO guidance illegal and 2 more FTT cases have asked HO to take that down because they are illegal. How come HO hasnt done that.

If you got money when your AR is refused, you put in Judicial Review.
God bless you for your unrelenting support to all of us.

I intend going for AR and then Judicial Review.
From my understanding of their AR guidance notes, HO can withdraw a previous overturned decision and use a different reason and refuse that same application that was initially overturned, then give you another right for AR for the latest negative decision. (I may be wrong).

Once again THANK YOU for your sleepless nights on our behalf.

Sabi92
Newly Registered
Albania

Post by Sabi92 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:28 pm

snooky wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:02 am
Sabi92 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:57 am
snooky wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:00 am
Sabi92 wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:17 pm
hi

as i have explained from previous post i went to see the solicitor yesterday, explained to him my situation and took over my case.

he is going to write a letter to home office saying .(the reason my client didn't submit the oldest child details on the application form is because home office already knew about my first child and update the details of second child,ect.) and he is going to send more evidence for my oldest child like, redbook, school reports, school letters, NHS letters, pictures. and more
That's not bad at all but I think the Solicitor is taking an undue advantage of you. One as I said, HO will sort it out themselves because they will have to do intense search on any of your previous Leave to Remain. If you haven't paid the solicitor, dont bother

Snooky

The reason why I hired a lawyer is because i have messed up my case.

Like you said home office will do it's own research. But I'm hoping these extra evidence will make the case a little stronger. (Hopefully)

Let's see now and hope HO will make a decision.

Once again thank you for your advice
Nice one

snooky

i have received a email from home office today EUSS

dear ......

Thank you for your application under the EU settlement scheme.

We are in the process of considering your application and we require some additional information or evidence from you to help us to make sure we reach the correct decision. we would like to re assure you that no decision has been made on your EU Settlement Scheme application at this stage and we will work with you to help you with your application.

Consideration has been given to whether you qualify for settled status on the basis of completing a continuous qualifying period of five years' residence in the UK as the primary carer of a british citizen referred to in Appendix EU as being a 'person with a Zambrano right to reside'

You have provided evidence showing that (........) is a british citizen and was born on (.. november 2014.

We require evidence that you have been primary carer of your child over a five year period. Although you have provided evidence of your primary carer over your sponsor from 2018 to present, and in 2014 shortly after the birth of (.......) You have not provided evidence of your primary carer over you sponsor over five year period.

Please provide evidence of your primary carer over your daughter (.......) covering the year 2015 to 2018. this evidence can consist of medical appointment letters, school letters or any other evidence that you names you as responsible for your sponsor during the period from 2015 to 2018. Please ensure that this evidence carries a date so this department can establish the time period that it covers,

In the previous application, you stated that the father of your sponsor (...........) worked full time and was unable to help care for your sponsor, Please provide a letter from the employer of (.......) stating the number of hours that (......) currently works per week, as well as the typical times of the day that (.......) works,

If you are unable to provide any of this evidence, Please explain this clearlyin your reply to this email,

Please provide this information within two weeks of the date of this email so that we can decide you application as quickly as possible.

regards

I have contacted my solicitor and he said he only send the letter. not the evidence yet (i will send him my partners employment contract next week)

now the question is, why they are asking for my partners employment, i thought this is not the case anymore as i already have the derivative residence card

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:11 pm

@Sabi92

HO is unpredictable, always finding a way to say no.

Anyway just get them the documents because in your case the have requested some specific documents.

1.evidence of your primary carer( responsibilities)over your sponsor from 2018 to present, and in 2014 shortly.

2. evidence of your primary carer(dependency)over your daughter (.......) covering the year 2015 to 2018. this evidence can consist of medical appointment letters, school letters

3. In the previous application, you stated that the father of your sponsor (...........) worked full time and was unable to help care for your sponsor, his rota, p60 and and letter from his employer will sort this out

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:37 pm

IST wrote:
snooky wrote:
IST wrote:
snooky wrote:

Good job
Snooky

Hi Snooky

Signed

PM Exceptions
UK Visas and Immigration

Thanks in advance
The PM means PERMANENT MIGRATION. That is the actual team deal with your case. Exception because this type of EU settlement scheme being handled by permanent migration team is different from the old EEA team

Sabi92
Newly Registered
Albania

Post by Sabi92 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:48 pm

snooky wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:11 pm
@Sabi92

Anyway just get them the documents because in your case the have requested some specific documents.

1.evidence of your primary carer( responsibilities)over your sponsor from 2018 to present, and in 2014 shortly.

2. evidence of your primary carer(dependency)over your daughter (.......) covering the year 2015 to 2018. this evidence can consist of medical appointment letters, school letters

3. In the previous application, you stated that the father of your sponsor (...........) worked full time and was unable to help care for your sponsor, his rota, p60 and and letter from his employer will sort this out

Snooky

I will send them what they need

What it worries me is my partner's employment. Although I have evidence for that

But I'm really anxious right now because HO can come up with some stupid any reason to refuse.

Anyway I'll wait for the outcome once I send them the evidence.

Thanks

Sabi92
Newly Registered
Albania

Post by Sabi92 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:20 pm

Sabi92 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:48 pm
snooky wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:11 pm
@Sabi92

Snooky

I will send them what they need

What it worries me is my partner's employment. Although I have evidence for that

But I'm really anxious right now because HO can come up with some stupid any reason to refuse.

Anyway I'll wait for the outcome once I send them the evidence.

Thanks
Snooky

I think the solicitor have played a big part here.

Because he send the letter first asking them what they need. and then send the evidence.

So it will be difficult for HO to find the reason to refuse because they have what they asked.

So I'm hoping it will be a good outcome

IST
Uruguay

Post by IST » Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:22 pm

snooky wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:37 pm
IST wrote:
snooky wrote:
IST wrote:

Snooky

Hi Snooky

Signed

PM Exceptions
UK Visas and Immigration

Thanks in advance
The PM means PERMANENT MIGRATION. That is the actual team deal with your case. Exception because this type of EU settlement scheme being handled by permanent migration team is different from the old EEA team
Thanks for clarification, Hopefully the decision will follow soon

Prettymum
United Kingdom

Post by Prettymum » Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:59 pm

[ post_id=1916650 time=1595611697 user_id=234211]
snooky wrote:
Sabi92 wrote:
snooky wrote:

That's not bad at all but I think the Solicitor is taking an undue advantage of you. One as I said, HO will sort it out themselves because they will have to do intense search on any of your previous Leave to Remain. If you haven't paid the solicitor, dont bother

Snooky

Like you said home office will do it's own research. But I'm hoping these extra evidence will make the case a little stronger. (Hopefully)

Nice one

snooky

i have received a email from home office today EU Settlement Scheme

dear ......

We are in the process of considering your application and we require some additional information or evidence from you to help us to make sure we reach the correct decision. we would like to re assure you that no decision has been made on your EU Settlement Scheme application at this stage and we will work with you to help you with your application.

Consideration has been given to whether you qualify for settled status on the basis of completing a continuous qualifying period of five years' residence in the UK as the primary carer of a british citizen referred to in Appendix EU as being a 'person with a Zambrano right to reside'

You have provided evidence showing that (........) is a british citizen and was born on (.. november 2014.

We require evidence that you have been primary carer of your child over a five year period. Although you have provided evidence of your primary carer over your sponsor from 2018 to present, and in 2014 shortly after the birth of (.......) You have not provided evidence of your primary carer over you sponsor over five year period.

Please provide evidence of your primary carer over your daughter (.......) covering the year 2015 to 2018. this evidence can consist of medical appointment letters, school letters or any other evidence that you names you as responsible for your sponsor during the period from 2015 to 2018. Please ensure that this evidence carries a date so this department can establish the time period that it covers,

In the previous application, you stated that the father of your sponsor (...........) worked full time and was unable to help care for your sponsor, Please provide a letter from the employer of (.......) stating the number of hours that (......) currently works per week, as well as the typical times of the day that (.......) works,

If you are unable to provide any of this evidence, Please explain this clearlyin your reply to this email,

Please provide this information within two weeks of the date of this email so that we can decide you application as quickly as possible.

regards

I have contacted my solicitor and he said he only send the letter. not the evidence yet (i will send him my partners employment contract next week)

now the question is, why they are asking for my partners employment, i thought this is not the case anymore as i already have the derivative residence card
[/quote]

@Sabi92

What email did the HO send the mail to you?

Sabi92
Newly Registered
Albania

Post by Sabi92 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:05 pm

Prettymum wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:59 pm
snooky wrote:
Sabi92 wrote:
snooky wrote:

Snooky

Nice one

snooky

dear ......

regards

@Sabi92

[/quote]

Prettymum

EUSSpaperapplication@homeoffice.gov.uk

Yours was the same?

Prettymum
United Kingdom

Post by Prettymum » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:40 am

Sabi92 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:05 pm
Prettymum wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:59 pm
snooky wrote:
Sabi92 wrote:

Snooky

Nice one

snooky

dear ......

regards

@Sabi92

Prettymum

Yours was the same? NO

Mine is
europeancaseworkdecisionservice@homeoffice.gov.uk

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:07 am

@Sabi92

[/quote]

Prettymum

Yours was the same? NO

Mine is
[/quote]

My request for further information came from EUSSpaperapplications@homeoffice.gov.uk ,while my refusal letter came from europeancaseworkerdecisions@homeoffice.gov.uk

Prettymum
United Kingdom

Post by Prettymum » Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:37 am

LULUBABY wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:07 am
@Sabi92

Prettymum

Yours was the same? NO

Mine is
[/quote]

My request for further information came from EUSSpaperapplications@homeoffice.gov.uk ,while my refusal letter came from europeancaseworkerdecisions@homeoffice.gov.uk
[/quote]

@Lulubaby

Hmm mm, fingers crossed

My request for further information came from

europeancaseworkerdecisions@homeoffice.gov.uk

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:20 pm

Prettymum wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:37 am
LULUBABY wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:07 am
@Sabi92

Prettymum

Yours was the same? NO

Mine is
[/quote]

@Lulubaby

Hmm mm, fingers crossed

My request for further information came from

europeancaseworkerdecisions@homeoffice.gov.uk
[/quote]

Praying for it to be successful prettymum.

Lagosbos
European Union

Post by Lagosbos » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:20 am

Hi all, can i check with anyone who had recently posted out their DRF1 if they had to include their passport photo and that of their child?

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:54 pm

Lagosbos wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:20 am
Hi all, can i check with anyone who had recently posted out their DRF1 if they had to include their passport photo and that of their child?

Is a requirement

Mecry2020
United Kingdom

Post by Mecry2020 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:45 pm

Hi Snooky,

I am just seeing my refusal email today, it went to my junk mail.
the reason was that I am currently on ltr till next year and I would like to do AR but only got 3days.
Please can you guide me through AR, am not giving up without a fight!

Thanks

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:23 pm

Lagosbos wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:20 am
Yes, I included mine and my child’s passport photos. 2 of mine and one of my child’s. with our names written at the back.

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:25 pm

Mecry2020 wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:45 pm
Hi Snooky,

the reason was that I am currently on ltr till next year and I would like to do AR but only got 3days.

Thanks
Oh nooooo, it’s been in there for weeks. Please be strong and don’t give up.

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:46 pm

Mecry2020 wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:45 pm
Hi Snooky,

Thanks

Hi

Do request for new euss Zambrano dr form from the settlement scheme. Dont fo AR. Waste of money unless you want to do JR after AR is also refused

But if you wanna proceed to AR then there is a cover letter on the board already with all what you need
Last edited by snooky on Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.