ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU Treaty rights renewal - InisOnline asks for payment

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

BaboiDamo
Greece

EU Treaty rights renewal - InisOnline asks for payment

Post by BaboiDamo » Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:22 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am a EU citizen and my partner holds a 5 year S4EUfam expired on the 1st of July 2020 (but due to Cov-19 my understanding is that it should be extended for two months), we live in Dublin.
We posted the permanent residence card application in March, Eu Treaty rights confirmed it was received but they are still working on it, so towards the end of May they issued a letter with which we can ask a temporary stamp until December.

Now that Inis reopened I tried to submit the application for the stamp online and the website asks me to pay €300.00, but I believe this should be free of charge for us?

Anyone in the same situation?

Any advise is very appreciated.

Thank you

BaboiDamo
Greece

Re: EU Treaty rights renewal - InisOnline asks for payment

Post by BaboiDamo » Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:30 pm

Any *advice* of course, it seems I cannot find an edit button.

Bippin
Malaysia

Post by Bippin » Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:45 pm

No fee for this.Happened to me also as some didn't know the rules so I showed him an email to confirm there is no fee for this from EU treaty officer.

BaboiDamo
Greece

Post by BaboiDamo » Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:15 pm

Bippin wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:45 pm
No fee for this.Happened to me also as some didn't know the rules so I showed him an email to confirm there is no fee for this from EU treaty officer.
Yes there should not be any fee but the website was not implemented correctly then, If I try to apply for the stamp https://inisonline.jahs.ie/ asks me for 300 euros.

I will see if I can email them about this

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:25 pm

If you are not in a rush to travel abroad, send the Burgh quay office an email and wait for their response.

If you are in a rush, you can try and apply online under the Irish spouse option. You should be exempt from fees if you select that option. You just need to explain why you selected this option under the additional details column. I am not guaranteeing it will be successful, but the worst scenario is that they send the application back saying you selected the wrong type.

Lj0123
United Kingdom

Post by Lj0123 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:33 am

Hi all

Just curious, is the Stamp 4 EUFAM free in this case because it’s a renewal after 5 years?

Thanks

BaboiDamo
Greece

Post by BaboiDamo » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:23 pm

littlerr wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:25 pm
If you are not in a rush to travel abroad, send the Burgh quay office an email and wait for their response.

If you are in a rush, you can try and apply online under the Irish spouse option. You should be exempt from fees if you select that option. You just need to explain why you selected this option under the additional details column. I am not guaranteeing it will be successful, but the worst scenario is that they send the application back saying you selected the wrong type.
Thanks for your input @littler , I ve sent them an email, let s see what they say.
Not sure we would be able to travel anyway since, if we get the temporary stamp while Eu Treaty rights is taking a decision on the permanent residence card, the stamp may be only 4 and not EU Fam.

Either way, if I am not gonna get a reply in a couple of days, I will submit it with the Irish spouse option.

Thanks again

Capico
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Capico » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:16 am

Hi Everyone,
I am an EU citizen.My husband got his temporary 5 month ago.
Question please advice : my husband's temporary stamp 4 will end 22/08/2020.How we can extend/Renew his temporary stamp 4
Until final decision comes out?We are really stressed about it.
If anyone knows exactly how to do that please reply to me.
Every advice is much appreciated
Many thanks in advance
C