ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lovebird786

Post by lovebird786 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:47 pm

oo congrats brighton_belle!! hope u n ur partner have a really happy life together,
may i ask u tht can u give me the bhc email add please so i can mail them . thanks.

mrsi

Post by mrsi » Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:51 pm

Salaam Congrats brighton_belle i hope for the best in future for you and your hubby i wanted to ask you about the email address for bhc as i wanted to email them to ask about my visa can you please send me the email so i can mail them i would be very greatful thank you !

brighton_belle
Newly Registered

Post by brighton_belle » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:16 pm

thankyou very much for your best wishes. the email address is

visqry2.islamabad@fco.gov.uk

Only the person who has applied for the visa will get the query answered unless your spouse (who is in britain offcourse) has an authority letter (document saying that u have given authority to your spouse for doing correspondance with BHC) signed by you. then the people who are in uk can send their query with authority letter as an attachment in email (it must b an adobe acrobat readable doc). they best way for the people in pak is do either do mail by themselves or scan and send authority letter to their spouse via email.

plz mention your application number, passport number and applicants name in each of your email (easy for them to know who is mailing).

BHC always replied back my emails in 2-4 working days.
Last edited by brighton_belle on Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pakigyal
Newly Registered

Post by pakigyal » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:17 pm

well cutesweetgal i hope you get a reply very soon inshallah you will and every1 who is waiting as i can see there are alot of people here waiting .
i provided my 5 month work slips , 5 months bank statements , a job description letter from my boss also photoes of me and my partner , wedding pics , nikkhanama english and urdu version , p60 , land regissrty , house survey , sponsers letters , emails , house bills , phone cards , greeting cards , letters , and thats it besides that !
and well brighton belle congrats 2 you gud luck in the future !!! :D
and yh ur right the tickets are fully booked and my husband cannot find anything availble this weekend :( .

mrsi

Post by mrsi » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:21 pm

Did u use any adobe reader or any software in emailing or can my huby jus go to his email account n write them ? its his visa aplication n he wants to know so they will reply is dat the way ur hubby asked them ?

brighton_belle
Newly Registered

Post by brighton_belle » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:21 pm

plz do not hesitate to email BHC
Last edited by brighton_belle on Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

brighton_belle
Newly Registered

Post by brighton_belle » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:27 pm

i applied for the visa.

firstly my husband emailed them and they said u must have an authority letter. so instead i emailed them...............i gave my password to my husband. sometimed he used to email them from my account pretending that i wrote it as he is very good at writing legal/formal docs

the authority letter will definitely a piece of paper scanned in computer as it will contain signatures. then that file can easily b converted to adobe format by using adobe writer.

once you install adobe writer. then when you will open any format doc. go to file-print-adobe.

cutesweetgal

Post by cutesweetgal » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:30 pm

Brighton Belle Congraulations !!!! May Allah Give You Happy Life Ahead With Your partner ..Wow it Must Feel Nice As You Been Waiting For A long Time I Am Very Happy For you Brighton belle:) N Please Do Pray For All of Us who Are waiting..Thanks For sharing The Email Id To I Might Make My Husband Email them As well ..

mrsi

Post by mrsi » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:35 pm

Thank you for sharing this with us all brighton belle :)

cutesweetgal

Post by cutesweetgal » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:39 pm

Pakigyal Thanx For Sharing This With Me..Well I Have Also Provided All The Things You Mentioned I Really Do Wish I get A good Postive Reaction From The BHC INSHALLAH ..N Also Praying For Every single Person Waiting I Know Its HARD withour Your Partner ..

lion
Newly Registered

Post by lion » Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:22 pm

A big Congratulations to everyone who has received their visa!!!!
Its really nice to hear that people are getting their responses, there is hope for us all!

brighton_belle
Newly Registered

Post by brighton_belle » Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:55 pm

thankyou everyone for your prayers and best wishes

soon i shall be leaving for uk.....................my prayers and best wishes are with you all............may ALLAH bless everyone of you with happiness and peaceful life...........GOD BLESS YOU ALL.............ALLAH HAFIZ

maj97

Post by maj97 » Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:57 pm

brighton belle is gonna make me cry!!! that was such a sweet post!!

ginax
Newly Registered

Post by ginax » Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:05 pm

Hi i need some advice, i first applied for my hubbi visa in january time and it got rejected so we sent the extra proof they asked for and submitted again at end of march it has now been 5 months and no reply, any one have any idea of what we can do?

samina121
Newly Registered

Post by samina121 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:03 am

Ginax it should not take that much time i think you should ring the bhc or email them to confirm if they even have your papers.

hi everyone as i been looking at this site for a long time i actaully have gone addicted to it reading it daily basis lol. Congraulations on everyones visa ..can you all please pray for my husbandz visa :oops: i just checked the site and saw that my papers are here i was refused once before soo its kinda hard to imagine to go through that again so people please do pray for me i just rang my hubby to go and collect the papers sooo lets seee fingers cross , by the way it should not take that much time as we have applied the papers on the august 4th and well they said to my husband it will be back by 15 working days and it just 14 working day today and i got a reply but i dont really know the answer what has happen .

maj97

Post by maj97 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:04 pm

cutesweetgal hav u heard enyfing???

ginax
Newly Registered

Post by ginax » Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:04 pm

Hi i tried t go the site but it keeps sayin invalid reference or sumthing like that any1 have any help as to what i can do?

Rasaf
United Kingdom

Applying

Post by Rasaf » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:50 pm

Hi there, first time poster, I have been following this thread for a while now.

Im traveling next month to Pakistan to get married, and just wanted to know if any one has used the Visa 4 UK website to apply, if so is it any quicker.
http://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk

ginax
Newly Registered

Post by ginax » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:24 pm

sami121 do u have the email adress coz ive tried to send an email to the one i found earlier on in this post but it wont deliever the message and keeps coming bk as undelievered?

mrsi

Post by mrsi » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:53 pm

oahmed

Post by oahmed » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:28 am

Hello

Welcome to all the new people on this forum ;-)

Me - still waiting 9wks .... no news yet. All the usual updates on the website & when calling the VAC. Just gotta keep waiting...!!

samina121
Newly Registered

Post by samina121 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:57 am

Hello EVERY1 !!! I AM VERY HAPPY TO SAY MY HUSBAND HAS GOT HIS VISA :D I Can imagine all the people waiting it is tough and i will pray for all of you INSHALLAH you will all hear soon and GOOD news Hopefully i am praying :) just have hope and faith . but bear in mind you should go to the gerry fedex often to see if the papers are back and they should be back QUICK !! because my sister applied and it took her just 10 working days and with me 13 working days my husbands visa was ready soo you best go and check maybe your papers are here ! thank you for all the help and advice :)

cutesweetgal

Post by cutesweetgal » Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:03 am

Maj 97 Nope No News Yet :( Been Waiting For Past few Weeks Its Sooo HARD .. Samina Congraulations ! I HOPE you And Your husband Have Nice Happy Life Ahead . Arghhhh I hope To hear soon Otherwise I Will Be in Hospistal !!

lovebird786

Post by lovebird786 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:38 am

congratulation samina!!! all the best for u n ur partner.
i dont even know why its taking so long for mine. im getting so depressed over all of this, my husband is going to vac mirpur on thursday

chelsearule
Newly Registered

Post by chelsearule » Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:52 am

Hi Guys,

My wife applied on 3rd of July and we have been calling to check the status, I have checked online, she has visited the office in Islamabad but still no response. I find it very alarming that some people can receive a response in 10 - 15 days while others wait for so long. The waiting and not knowing what is going on is really beginning to take an effect on me and my wife.

samina121 , please can you let us know what office you have applied as my wife applied at the Islamabad office.

Congratulations to all that have received their visas and to all that are waitng may god grant us all patience.