ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Rejection: To Request a Review or Reapply?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

HSMP Rejection: To Request a Review or Reapply?

Post by dhavaluk » Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:42 am

HI Friends,

I heard on Phone about my rejection day before yesterday. Have not yet recieved any letter from them, as they might have posted it just yesterday.

Fortunately i could talk to the caseworker in detail and i explained him how they had made mistake in judging my application, he seemed to be convinced about my claims. But he said if i send a review request, it will take 13 weeks (Which is free), so i should reapply instead of review (where 315 GBP is the cost), which will be much faster. And there in that case i'll have freedom to change/add documents.

THey didn't grant me points for my senior level experience and my wife's qualification. My wife is BAMS (Ayurvedic Doctor) and she has got registration as medical practioner, which i had sent to HO with her Marck Sheet. Caseworker said they couldn't give points because her degree certificate wasn't there, i can't believe how can they say so, unless untill one has degree awarded, how can he/she go for the registration of medical practioner? Apart from this, she has work experience letter, which states that she is treating patients and counselling for Family Planning, here thy say, they can not consider this as a Graduate level experience, because counselling doesn't requre graduate degree (doesn't even treating patient require graduate degree in UK?), the only word according to them missing in that was CLINIC. THis is really ridiculous.

So, pelase suggest, what shoudl i do now, can just send a prper review request or reapply with revised experience certificates from both of our employers? ANyone have recieved review result resently? how muych time did it take?

ap2004
Newly Registered

Documents to claim wifes's qualification points

Post by ap2004 » Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:49 pm

You need to send the Degree certificate awarded by university to get points on educational experience or wifes graduation.

regards

ap2004