ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 - Dependant

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Tier1_Aspirant
Newly Registered

Tier 1 - Dependant

Post by Tier1_Aspirant » Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:34 pm

Hi,

My and my wife had been to VFS today to submit our Tier 1 applications. When we were told by the executive there that the dependant also needs to submit some documents like employment proof, earnings proof, bank documents etc, it came to us as a shock. Because from all the readings I had done, nowhere had I read mention of any such thing.
Though I was confident that no such docs are required and went ahead to file the application for dependant, I wanted to know if such docs are indeed needed? Has anyone had any experience with acceptance/rejection of Tier 1 - dependant applications without such documents?

Thanks in advance.

~Tier1_Migrant

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:49 pm

Dependent needs to submit:

1. Marriage certi

2. Bank statements of primary or dependent or joint to demostrate GBP 4400 has been maintained for last 3 months, consitently.

3. If primary has already got Tier1 visa then copy of primary's T1 visa page

4. Applicable form with 1 photograph of depedent

Employment proof is not neccessary but you (primary) must demostrate he/she can secure when she/he moves to UK. This can be done by enclosing matching job advertisement from popular job sites (e.g. Reed or Jobserve)