ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change of address

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Massmass
India

Change of address

Post by Massmass » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:19 pm

My wife is currently on the spouse visa and entered into uk july 2018. We moved address earlier this year and I am wondering if HO need to be informed and how so. She is due to apply for visa extension in few months time.

Massmass
India

Re: Change of address

Post by Massmass » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:52 pm

Some posts seem to say dont need to update but i thought you would need to inform HO simply as they may send correspondence?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:42 pm

Massmass wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:52 pm
Some posts seem to say dont need to update but i thought you would need to inform HO simply as they may send correspondence?
No need to inform them but cohabitation evidences must have been kept generating from all addresses.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Massmass
India

Post by Massmass » Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:53 pm

seagul wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:42 pm
Massmass wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:52 pm
No need to inform them but cohabitation evidences must have been kept generating from all addresses.
Thanks have letters from both addresses

However someone sent me the following but you are saying no need?
https://www.gov.uk/change-circumstances-visa-brp

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:16 pm

Please do not start multiple topics or duplicate posts about the same application. Continue in your other lengthy topic please!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.