ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent advise needed. Do I attach accomodation proof

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Wonders
Newly Registered
Zambia

Full scholarship Tier 4 visa application

Post by Wonders » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:03 pm

Kindly advise me.
I am applying for Tier 4 visa. I have a full scholarship for three years. The university has written me a letter that they will pay for stipend and tuition fee.
Do I need to provide my personal bank statements?

wikki
BANNED
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Full scholarship Tier 4 visa application

Post by wikki » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:57 am

Wonders wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:03 pm
Kindly advise me.
I am applying for Tier 4 visa. I have a full scholarship for three years. The university has written me a letter that they will pay for stipend and tuition fee.
Do I need to provide my personal bank statements?
No you do not.

When filling in the visa application form, just say your fees have been paid and provide the letter given by the university during the interview

wikki
BANNED
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Full scholarship Tier 4 visa application

Post by wikki » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:58 pm

I also want to add that if the stipend is not up to the required amount (I think something like ~900 outside London and ~1000 in London, per month) then you may have to show your bank statement.

If the stipend is up to the required amount and that the scholarship fully pays for your tuition, then I am 100% sure you do not have to show any bank statement.

Wonders
Newly Registered
Zambia

Urgent advise needed. Do I attach accomodation proof

Post by Wonders » Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:16 pm

I am applying for tier 4 visa and booked appointment for for biometrics on thursday 27th August.
However I have not yet received offer of accomodation from the university.
Those of you who have applied for tier 4 visa before. Do I need to provide evidence of accomodation.

Please advise me.

sah10406
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Urgent advise needed. Do I attach accomodation proof

Post by sah10406 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:24 am

Wonders wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:16 pm
Do I need to provide evidence of accomodation.
You must have missed that someone already repliedto this question when you posted in previously.

If you do not trust or believe the answer, that's fair enough but best get advice from the university sponsoring your visa rather than keep asking here until you get the answer you want.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.