ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Life in the UK exam - result not released even after 3 days

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

chattokhan
United Kingdom

Life in the UK exam - result not released even after 3 days

Post by chattokhan » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:58 am

Hello,

My wife's LITUK exam was scheduled on Friday 31st July. After the exam finished she was advised that the result will be emailed you within 20 minutes or so. Now it has been certainly more than "20 mins", I am just wondering if anyone else had the same experience of delayed result? Test centre was PSI Ilford, London.

There is no way to contact the PSI Ilford. No wonder this centre get such bad reviews.

Thanks,
A.

saliame
Pakistan

Re: Life in the UK exam - result not released even after 3 days

Post by saliame » Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:12 pm

Hi,

Login to the LIUK portal(where you booked an appointment), you should be able to find the results there.

KR,

S

chattokhan
United Kingdom

Post by chattokhan » Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:15 pm

Yes, I tried that but "Results" tab shows no result. I guess it only gets updated when centre has updated in the system which apparently they have not.
saliame wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:12 pm
Hi,

Login to the LIUK portal(where you booked an appointment), you should be able to find the results there.

KR,

S

poper
Diamond Member
India

Post by poper » Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:25 pm

Try calling their helpline for assistance

https://www.gov.uk/life-in-the-uk-test
Any suggestions I make in the forum are out my personal experience and should not be taken as a legal/professional advise.

chattokhan
United Kingdom

Post by chattokhan » Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:34 pm

Helpline option hangs up after suggesting to send an email. Which I've done this morning. To be honest waiting wouldn't be an issue, annoying thing is that they said "20 mins" and we've not got the result yet even after 3 days.
poper wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:25 pm

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:40 pm

chattokhan wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:34 pm
Helpline option hangs up after suggesting to send an email. Which I've done this morning. To be honest waiting wouldn't be an issue, annoying thing is that they said "20 mins" and we've not got the result yet even after 3 days.
poper wrote:

A lot of test takers are reporting not getting their results for those who had exams on Friday and Saturday. A glitch somewhere or the other? Keep trying to reach them and hopefully the responsible body acts responsibly soonest. Since waiting not issue for you keep trying and checking till result comes in.

chattokhan
United Kingdom

Post by chattokhan » Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:08 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:40 pm
chattokhan wrote:
poper wrote:

A lot of test takers are reporting not getting their results for those who had exams on Friday and Saturday. A glitch somewhere or the other? Keep trying to reach them and hopefully the responsible body acts responsibly soonest. Since waiting not issue for you keep trying and checking till result comes in.
Thanks AmazonianX, I also just managed to get to speak to one of their Test booking team members. They have confirmed that system is down since Friday. There is no ETA but at least we know that we are not alone.

Thanks everyone.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:56 pm

Visit them in person if you live nearby to the centre.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:43 pm

seagul wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:56 pm
He has heard from them that systems are down, visiting wont be of any further help.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:58 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:43 pm
seagul wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:56 pm
He has heard from them that systems are down, visiting wont be of any further help.
Hope it isn't the case here but many telephonic queries are fobbed off with same excuse by security receptionists.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:22 pm

chattokhan wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:08 pm
AmazonianX wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:40 pm
chattokhan wrote:
poper wrote:

Thanks AmazonianX, I also just managed to get to speak to one of their Test booking team members. They have confirmed that system is down since Friday. There is no ETA but at least we know that we are not alone.

Thanks everyone.
People are beginning to receive their results now. You may want to check now.