ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS dependent application Varying to ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

krn_987
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

PBS dependent application Varying to ILR

Post by krn_987 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:39 pm

Hi There ,

I have already posted this query 6 months ago and had the advise but because of COvid-19 , circumstances have been changed , also i cound not login so i have to register again to start fresh .

Just to brief , My wife's PBS dependent visa expired on 04-04-2020 ,
First visa issue date : 24-06-2015 she landed in UK on 17-07-2015

Becasue the 5 year peroid was not complete so we applied through PBS dependent on 02-04-2020 ,
Due to this Covid-19 the process is delayed , by end of May-2020 she qualified for ILR .

During the last 2-3 months application process , we have been asked to submit documents over the email to case worker directly .

We have been advised that she is eligible for reusing the Biometrics for PBS application . For the facial image verification , we are advised we can use IDV app .

My Question is we want to vary the application to ILR but we are waiting for the PBS application to be valid before we Vary it , now the Biometrics can be reused , once the facial image is verified through IDV app , after wards can we submit the ILR applicaton ?

Or

Can we submit now as the application is in progress interms from documents verification , Biometrics resue ?

Please advise .

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: PBS dependent application Varying to ILR

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:07 pm

krn_987 wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:39 pm
Hi There ,

I have already posted this query 6 months ago and had the advise but because of COvid-19 , circumstances have been changed , also i cound not login so i have to register again to start fresh .

Just to brief , My wife's PBS dependent visa expired on 04-04-2020 ,
First visa issue date : 24-06-2015 she landed in UK on 17-07-2015

Becasue the 5 year peroid was not complete so we applied through PBS dependent on 02-04-2020 ,
Due to this Covid-19 the process is delayed , by end of May-2020 she qualified for ILR .

During the last 2-3 months application process , we have been asked to submit documents over the email to case worker directly .

We have been advised that she is eligible for reusing the Biometrics for PBS application . For the facial image verification , we are advised we can use IDV app .

My Question is we want to vary the application to ILR but we are waiting for the PBS application to be valid before we Vary it , now the Biometrics can be reused , once the facial image is verified through IDV app , after wards can we submit the ILR applicaton ?

Or

Can we submit now as the application is in progress in terms from documents verification , Biometrics resue ? You are not supposed to have 2 applications running at the same time. I stand to be corrected.

Please advise .
Maybe not getting you clear, why is the PBS application not currently valid?

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:48 am

If she varies her submitted application, then she won’t have two applications running at the same time.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

krn_987
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by krn_987 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:11 am

Many thanks for your replies ,

I think we were able to vary the application to ILR since last week of May-2020 .

Also i have seen the gov guidance document which is clearly mentioned on pages 18 & 19 , it is pretty staight forward . The decision on PBS dependent application has not made yet also facial image verification is pending to happen in coming weeks.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... .0-ext.pdf

Hope we can vary and get the refunds .

Please advise .