ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Transfer permission balance to new passport

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lucamba
Newly Registered

Transfer permission balance to new passport

Post by lucamba » Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:20 pm

I am a holder of a stamp 4EUFAM permission  (residing in Dublin) which expires in May 2023; at the time permission was granted my passport was due to expire in August 2020 therefore my passport was stamped until August 2020 and I was given an IRP card valid until August 2020. I now have a new passport and would like to transfer my existing permission to my new passport  as well as have an updated IRP card. Can anyone direct me on how to do this as online portal is requesting 300€ and not allowed into burgh quay without appointment.

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Re: Transfer permission balance to new passport

Post by littlerr » Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:48 pm

Please read the official Q&A document provided by INIS.

http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Immigrat ... 9-FAQ4.pdf
Q 54. My permission was restricted due to the expiry of my passport. Can I use the online system to claim the remainder of my permission on my new passport?
A. No. Please do not apply for the remainder of your permission online. Applications for the balance of permission previously granted should be submitted by email to the Registration Office at burghquayregoffice@justice.ie There will be no charge for the balance of this permission.