ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Travel whilst ILR application is in process

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Farrukh_2000
United Kingdom

ILR dependent spouse and child@s documents checklist

Post by Farrukh_2000 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:59 pm

Hello every one,
i am applying for my dependent wife and daughter for ILR via tier 2 dependent route.In october 2019 i had to extend their tier 2 dependent visa for another three years as their ILR eligibilty was supposed to start in february 2020,back then we submitted all the documents including marriage certificate ,birth certificate for my daughter,joint proof of address for me and my wife,my bank statements,my employer's supporting letter along with obviously mandatory documents i.e their passports,previous BRPs,my passport,my ILR(BRP).

Whilst doing their application now for ILR i was a bit surprised that the only doscuments they are asking for is their passports,current BRPs,Life in Uk,English test certificate/unique reference number.
Should i anyways submit our marriage cert/my daughter's birth cert,my bank statements and proof of addresses or not.
i would really appreciate your input
Kind regards
Farrukh

Farrukh_2000
United Kingdom

super priority service suspended

Post by Farrukh_2000 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:52 pm

Hi
i was applying for super priority service for ILR but only option was standard.Does any one have an idea that when it would be resumed and is it worth waiting for super priority service to resume or should go ahead with standard service
best regards

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: super priority service suspended

Post by zimba » Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:44 am

Farrukh_2000 wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:52 pm
Hi
i was applying for super priority service for ILR but only option was standard.Does any one have an idea that when it would be resumed and is it worth waiting for super priority service to resume or should go ahead with standard service
best regards
indefinite-leave-to-remain/suspension-o ... l#p1908247
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR dependent spouse and child@s documents checklist

Post by zimba » Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:45 am

Farrukh_2000 wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:59 pm
Hello every one,
i am applying for my dependent wife and daughter for ILR via tier 2 dependent route.In october 2019 i had to extend their tier 2 dependent visa for another three years as their ILR eligibilty was supposed to start in february 2020,back then we submitted all the documents including marriage certificate ,birth certificate for my daughter,joint proof of address for me and my wife,my bank statements,my employer's supporting letter along with obviously mandatory documents i.e their passports,previous BRPs,my passport,my ILR(BRP).

Whilst doing their application now for ILR i was a bit surprised that the only doscuments they are asking for is their passports,current BRPs,Life in Uk,English test certificate/unique reference number.
Should i anyways submit our marriage cert/my daughter's birth cert,my bank statements and proof of addresses or not.
i would really appreciate your input
Kind regards
Farrukh
No but you need to provide cohabitation documents
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Farrukh_2000
United Kingdom

Post by Farrukh_2000 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:25 pm

But they did not ask for co habitation documents .
Another query is that my wife and my daughter only got their visa renewed PBS tier 2 dependent in October 2019,is it worth waiting for priority service to resume as their visa is not expiring any sooner and applying through standard may leave us with no options but to wait for 26 weeks.
What is the best course of action in this scenario, please guide?
And should I anyways provide for co habitation documents ( only reason I thought was that In October when I applied for their extension , they asked for cohabitation as well as our marriage certificate , my daughter’s birth certificate.
Kind regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:27 pm

You need to prove subsisting relationship, which is the two years evidence of cohabitation in both your names at the same address.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Farrukh_2000
United Kingdom

ILR PBS dependent documents

Post by Farrukh_2000 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:54 pm

My wife and my daughter have applied for ILR PBS dependent on tier 2
After application received an email from W&S asking to submit documents which we already uploaded on UKVCAS
Rest of documents were fine but asking for evidence of savings .
As They are dependent on me for their financial needs I provided my bank statements with balance sufficient to cover for their maintenance , I’ve also given my consent declaration as I’m providing my account details as third party.
My question is should I send some separate cover letter or is that sufficient ?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR PBS dependent documents

Post by zimba » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:16 am

Farrukh_2000 wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:54 pm
My wife and my daughter have applied for ILR PBS dependent on tier 2
After application received an email from W&S asking to submit documents which we already uploaded on UKVCAS
Rest of documents were fine but asking for evidence of savings .
As They are dependent on me for their financial needs I provided my bank statements with balance sufficient to cover for their maintenance , I’ve also given my consent declaration as I’m providing my account details as third party.
My question is should I send some separate cover letter or is that sufficient ?
The list is generic. ILR has no maintenance or savings

Farrukh_2000
United Kingdom

Ilr application

Post by Farrukh_2000 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:22 pm

Hi every one
Help needed please
I applied for my dependent wife and child for ILR after they were here on PBS dependent Tier 2 for 5 years.last October had to extend their visa for another three years (till 2022)as at that time they were 3 months short of qualifying period for ILR.
they were due to apply for ILR by end of Feb 2020, because of COVID we waited and didn’t apply as priority services were suspended but because of no other option had to apply on 9th July , received email from W&S for documents on 14th which was done the same day.
On 18th July received this email
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your application for permission to stay in the UK.

We apologise for the inconvenience, however, due to the worldwide response to COVID-19, UKVI services are currently limited and we are not able to meet our usual service standards.

Although we would normally decide your application within six months from the date it was submitted, unfortunately this is may not going to be possible in your case.
As global travel and public health restrictions begin to lift following coronavirus, Visa Application Centres (VACs) and UK Visa and Citizenship Application Centres (UKVCAS) are resuming services where local restrictions allow, it is safe, and both customers and staff are protected.

In order to provide services for our most vulnerable customers, Support Service Centres (SSCs) reopened a limited service from 20 April and UKVCAS commenced a wider phased resumption of services from 1 June 2020. However, given the impact across our whole network, this process will take time and not all UKVI services are going to be available immediately, or at full capacity.

Whilst UKVI has started to reopen some of its locations and services, this is not a full resumption of services. We will continue to take a steady and phased approach to ensure services can be delivered safely and effectively. Our priority is the safety of our customers and staff, to ensure we can deliver an effective service that meets public health guidelines.

As your application was submitted prior to your current grant of leave expiring, your current status within the United Kingdom has been extended by section 3C of the Immigration Act 1971. You do not need to do anything else at this stage and do not need to be concerned about your immigration status.

If you have applied to switch your status in respect of your employment or studies then please refer to the guidance on Gov.UK https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus ... -residents as you should be permitted to commence work / study prior to your application being decided, should you meet the conditions set out in the guidance.

We apologise for the delay in dealing with your application and for the inconvenience this is causing. Please be assured we will do all we can to make a decision on your case as quickly as possible.
We appreciate your patience at this time.
Any comments please and if any one else received the same .

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Ilr application

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:36 pm

Others have received same or similar. The mail is self explanatory about delays due to COVID-19.

Farrukh_2000
United Kingdom

Post by Farrukh_2000 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:29 pm

The mail is self explanatory any one could understand that but a lot many people did not get that so that’s why I brought it up for clarification ,
Just wanted to find out is there any specific group of applicants getting this email like people having more time left on their current leave or by default is auto generated

nuddydian
Newly Registered
India

Post by nuddydian » Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:59 am

Farrukh_2000 wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:29 pm
The mail is self explanatory any one could understand that but a lot many people did not get that so that’s why I brought it up for clarification ,
Just wanted to find out is there any specific group of applicants getting this email like people having more time left on their current leave or by default is auto generated
I received same email for my wife ilr after tier 2 dependent visa. Did you get your visa?..

Farrukh_2000
United Kingdom

Post by Farrukh_2000 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:17 am

Not yet
Received email to opt out or for IDV app
Now awaiting further update .
When did you submit application for your family

Farrukh_2000
United Kingdom

ILR SET(O) delay after enrolment of biometrics

Post by Farrukh_2000 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:48 am

Hi everyone
My wife who was on PBS dependent and my dependent daughter had applied for ILR on 9/7/2020. Biometrics were enrolled at Maidstone on 20/8/2020 but since then no reply .is it worrisome or should I contact UKVI as given in the timeline post almost everyone had got their decisions back
Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR SET(O) delay after enrolment of biometrics

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:55 am

Farrukh_2000 wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:48 am
Hi everyone
My wife who was on PBS dependent and my dependent daughter had applied for ILR on 9/7/2020. Biometrics were enrolled at Maidstone on 20/8/2020 but since then no reply .is it worrisome or should I contact UKVI as given in the timeline post almost everyone had got their decisions back
Thanks
Wait to hear back. Each application is processed and decided on its own merits and circumstances.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Farrukh_2000
United Kingdom

ILR contact email

Post by Farrukh_2000 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:00 pm

Hello every one
What is the contact email for an update on ILR application ? Can we reply to case worker’s email which was sent before biometrics asking for documents
Please advice

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: ILR contact email

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:21 am

Farrukh_2000 wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:00 pm
Hello every one
What is the contact email for an update on ILR application ? Can we reply to case worker’s email which was sent before biometrics asking for documents The email was solely for the purpose of getting docs and not for requesting update. You may try but chances are that no response will be given.
Please advice

Farrukh_2000
United Kingdom

Travel whilst ILR application is in process

Post by Farrukh_2000 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:14 pm

Hi everyone
My wife and my daughter who are on PBS dependent visa which is valid till October 2022, they applied for ILR on 9th July, biometrics were submitted in person on 20th August, awaiting decision
If we want to travel to Pakistan in the next few months and if by then no decision can they still travel based on their PBS dependent visa
**im sure questions similar to these have been asked in the forum so my anticipated apologies for that, but I thought based on their remaining leave on current visa I should ask**

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Travel whilst ILR application is in process

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:25 pm

No
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.