ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Integra Screening issue

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sikander
Newly Registered

Integra Screening issue

Post by sikander » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:20 am

Hi,

I applied for Tier1(General) on 13th August. My current and previous employers for a call from Integra on 21st August.

My previous employer was contacted via email. They verified my details correctly.
In case of my current employer, they called the HR person while she was not in office. She verified all the details correctly but she did not verify the salary correctly as she did not remember at that time and said an approximate figure which was way off the target. Integra said that they would be sending an email to confirm the details once more. but, till now the HR has not received the email.

Is there a way to confirm whether integra has sent the email to the HR?

Thanks,
Vikas

Manu345

Post by Manu345 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:36 am

How did you know that Integra will mail your HR again to confirm the details?

sikander
Newly Registered

Post by sikander » Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:47 am

I checked with the HR person and I got all the details from her only.

Manu345

Post by Manu345 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:16 pm

So did Integra inform her that they will mail her again to get the details confirmed?

I dont know how she disclosed that to you but usually HR policy dont allow anything to disclose. If they have not come back to your HR then I dont see anything to worry about.

sikander
Newly Registered

Post by sikander » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:34 pm

Yes, Integra told her that they will mail her.

By disclosing anything , you mean disclosing salary. Have i understood you correctly?

Moreover, I have given them company's offer letter and salary slips as well. I guess I would really unlucky to get a rejection based on this :)

h_s_m_p

Post by h_s_m_p » Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:45 pm

Hi Sikander,

Pls do not worry about the integra check. If they are satisfied with the first round of back ground check then they won't feel necessary to do the second check. In your case that could be the reason. Anyhow your bank statement will show the exact salary as quoted in your salary slip. So don't worry everything will be fine.

Regards

sikander
Newly Registered

Post by sikander » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:51 am

h_s_m_p wrote:Hi Sikander,

Pls do not worry about the integra check. If they are satisfied with the first round of back ground check then they won't feel necessary to do the second check. In your case that could be the reason. Anyhow your bank statement will show the exact salary as quoted in your salary slip. So don't worry everything will be fine.

Regards
Thanks h_s_m_p for those encouraging words.