ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Blurry entry stamp on the passport

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gc362952246
China

Blurry entry stamp on the passport

Post by gc362952246 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:13 pm

Thank you for your advice in advance.

I’m applying for set o ILR.
One entry stamp on my passport is blurry, not to mention about the scanned one. There is no way to read the date on the stamp, can anyone suggest me what to do? I know I can request my information from home office and I have done so. The problem is that miss some of my travel history - some journeys are only showing one way.

Please could you advice me what to do? I have opt out and should be invited for an appointment but I doubt ukvcas can magically make the stamp readable.

Thank you

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Blurry entry stamp on the passport

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:32 pm

gc362952246 wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:13 pm

One entry stamp on my passport is blurry, not to mention about the scanned one. There is no way to read the date on the stamp, can anyone suggest me what to do? I know I can request my information from home office and I have done so. The problem is that miss some of my travel history - some journeys are only showing one way.

Please could you advice me what to do? I have opt out and should be invited for an appointment but I doubt ukvcas can magically make the stamp readable.

Thank you
A couple of stamps on my passport are blurry also. I submitted the scan as it is. Did not have any issues with my ILR application.

If you are worried, probably explain that in the cover letter. Add evidence of a flight ticket of the same journey.

PS sometimes a stamp on one page leaves a dull print on the opposite page also. Make sure its not the case to avoid unnecessary worry.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

gc362952246
China

Post by gc362952246 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:33 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:32 pm
gc362952246 wrote:

Thank you
A couple of stamps on my passport are blurry also. I submitted the scan as it is. Did not have any issues with my ILR application.

If you are worried, probably explain that in the cover letter. Add evidence of a flight ticket of the same journey.
Thank you!
I thought your application is still in process. Congratulations of getting it(probably a while back)

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:34 pm

gc362952246 wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:33 pm
CULLINAN wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:32 pm
gc362952246 wrote:

Thank you

Thank you!
I thought your application is still in process. Congratulations of getting it(probably a while back)
My naturalisation application is in process. I got my ILR May 2019. Thanks
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:38 pm

Most blurry stamps when are photocopied in black & white composition then become fairly comprehensible.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.