ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 1 Entrepreneur(3years) +TIER 1 Exceptional ILR questions

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

DDDD
Newly Registered
China

TIER 1 Entrepreneur(3years) +TIER 1 Exceptional ILR questions

Post by DDDD » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:05 pm

Hi Lovely House,

I have been granted Tier 1 Entrepreneur for 3 years and switched to Tier 1 Exceptional Talent visa for 2 years now, I am going to apply the ILR as I can combine these two visas.

My question is in terms of providing evidence of earning in the field of expertise, how long should I traceback. It states in the guidance: "During your most recent period of leave as a Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) migrant, you have earned money in the UK as a result of employment or self-employment in your field of expertise".

Can I just provide the evidence for the recent 2 years(after I was granted Tier 1 Exceptional Talent visa) Or should I provide the previous 3 years as well?

Many Thanks!

Best
Cindy

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: TIER 1 Entrepreneur(3years) +TIER 1 Exceptional ILR questions

Post by zimba » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:49 pm

The recent two years is enough
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

DDDD
Newly Registered
China

Re: TIER 1 Entrepreneur(3years) +TIER 1 Exceptional ILR questions

Post by DDDD » Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:31 am

Zimba wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:49 pm
The recent two years is enough
Thanks Zimba!