ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ilr through adequate maintanance.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Fivem
Egypt

ILR with PIP

Post by Fivem » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:17 pm

Hi to all,I am in 5 years route spouse visa and will apply for ILR next year.my wife who is a British is in receive of disbiltiy allowance (dla )for our son who is a british for many years now.My son who will be 16 in a few months from now so this allowance will change to what they call Personal Indenpendent Payments PIP and my wife will continues to receive this allowance .my question is , is this change has any source of effect in my future ILR as I am not entitled to public funds.Thank you.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR with PIP

Post by zimba » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:26 pm

No
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Fivem
Egypt

Post by Fivem » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:29 pm

Thank you Zimba.

Fivem
Egypt

ilr through adequate maintanance.

Post by Fivem » Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:00 am

hi, i applied for ilr set m in the 5th of July through adequate maintance as my son receives dla at the tine of application.my question what will happened if this dla will stop while my application will be under cosideration and this can take long time as there is no appointment available for biometric soon. is this will have impact on my ilr.thank you.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:53 am

Zimba wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:26 pm
No
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Fivem
Egypt

Re: ilr through adequate maintanance.

Post by Fivem » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:51 am

Thank you zimba for your reply, to be more clear i applied for my ilr on the 5th of July through catogery of adequate maintance as my son receives dla and i am exemppt from fianancial requirements but as i said this dla might stop next month as he turned 16 afew months ago and he must apply for pip which he did but because of corona virus they extend dla untill the end of July and they will decide his PIP claim which is difficult in his case to win it so this dla might stop.if it stop while my application for ilr still under consideration, is this has impact to gain ilr. thank you again.

Fivem
Egypt

Post by Fivem » Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:41 am

hi zimba, can you please comment on my last post. Thank you.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:13 pm

Fivem wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:51 am
.if it stop while my application for ilr still under consideration, is this has impact to gain ilr. thank you again.
Nothing can be predicted because caseworker can still ask the fresh evidences of adequate maintenance.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Fivem
Egypt

Post by Fivem » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:35 pm

thank you Seagul,in case dla is ended at the time of application consideration , can case worker look for other evidence to fullfill the requiremts as i provided eveidence from my sponsor self employed job which is over the min threshold.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:56 pm

Fivem wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:35 pm
thank you Seagul,in case dla is ended at the time of application consideration , can case worker look for other evidence to fullfill the requiremts as i provided eveidence from my sponsor self employed job which is over the min threshold.
Yes but you will have to follow the email instruction. Conversely, it is also possible you won't be asked to supply the evidences beyond the date of application.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Fivem
Egypt

Post by Fivem » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:15 pm

Thank you Seagul.