ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I sponsor my family application while Furloughed

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Needo
Mood:
Pakistan

Can I sponsor my family application while Furloughed

Post by Needo » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:41 am

Hello Dear,
I tried to find the answer to this specific situation but I could not find any related information. Please help me with the link if there's any.
My earnings are more than what I am required to sponsor my wife and my 3 children from Pakistan. After the lock down due to COVID-19 pandemic my employer furloughed me as the space in office was not enough further more the business was not doing well during this period.
However my employer was claiming JRS (£2500/month) and was paying me the rest (£3000) from his pocket. The furlough is over and I am back to work from yesterday. Now my question is can I sponsor my wife and 3 children from Pakistan. The minimum earning required to sponsor them is £27500 (Rounded figure) and my earning is much over that. So can I sponsor them and apply for their entry clearance visas? I am employed for over 9 months and have got over 6 months payslips.
I look forward to your comments and thank you in advance for your time for reading my question and situation.

Regards
needo

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Can I sponsor my family application while Furloughed

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:43 am

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus ... -residents
Changes to the minimum income and adequate maintenance requirement
If you’ve experienced a loss of income due to coronavirus, we will consider employment income for the period immediately before the loss of income due to coronavirus, provided the requirement was met for at least 6 months up to March 2020.

If your salary has reduced because you’re furloughed, we will take account of your income as though you’re earning 100% of your salary.

If you’re self-employed, a loss of annual income due to coronavirus between 1 March 2020 and 31 July 2020 will generally be disregarded, along with the impact on employment income from the same period for future applications.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:54 am

Needo wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:41 am
Hello Dear,
I tried to find the answer to this specific situation but I could not find any related information. Please help me with the link if there's any.
My earnings are more than what I am required to sponsor my wife and my 3 children from Pakistan. After the lock down due to COVID-19 pandemic my employer furloughed me as the space in office was not enough further more the business was not doing well during this period.
However my employer was claiming JRS (£2500/month) and was paying me the rest (£3000) from his pocket. The furlough is over and I am back to work from yesterday. Now my question is can I sponsor my wife and 3 children from Pakistan. The minimum earning required to sponsor them is £27500 (Rounded figure) and my earning is much over that. So can I sponsor them and apply for their entry clearance visas? I am employed for over 9 months and have got over 6 months payslips.
I look forward to your comments and thank you in advance for your time for reading my question and situation.

Regards
needo
If among other things you meet the financial requirement to sponsor wife and 3 children i.e. £27,200 and required evidence available then you can proceed with the application.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:58 am

AmazonianX wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:54 am
Needo wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:41 am
Hello Dear,

Regards
needo
If among other things you meet the financial requirement to sponsor wife and 3 children i.e. £27,200 and required evidence available then you can proceed with the application.
[/quo

Noting that you just returned to work yesterday being the first Monday in August 2020, the period HO gave leeway for is 1st March - 31 July 2020 so you may want to speak with your employer and address it in the letter you will be issued in support of your application.

Needo
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Needo » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:08 pm

CR001 & Amazonian Thank you very much for your swift and valuable response and for the forwarded link to relevant topic. Appreciate that.
After Studying the forum and relevant guidance I have got all the below documents ready for their sponsorship. Please spare a moment and confirm if I am missing on something.

1. Sponsor's 6 month's payslips
2. Sponsor's 6 month's Bank Statements
3. Sponsor's confirmation of Employment Letter
4. Tenancy Agreed but will start from 1st Sep 2020.
5. Surveyor Accommodation Report
6. SU07 form
7. Sponsor Declaration
Thanking you in advance for your valuable comments

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:09 pm

6. SU07 form
This is NOT required for a spouse visa or child visa.

You also have to provide evidence of subsisting relationship, such as whatsapp chats, visits, marriage and birth certs of children, etc.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Needo
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Needo » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:32 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:09 pm
6. SU07 form
This is NOT required for a spouse visa or child visa.

You also have to provide evidence of subsisting relationship, such as whatsapp chats, visits, marriage and birth certs of children, etc.
I have got settled status here in the UK and I am filling in the Appendix FM Spouse and Appendix FM Child forms (please correct me if I have chosen the wrong forms) to sponsor my wife and 3 children.
I have been married for almost 17 years (from OCT2003) and have got all the applicant required documentation like marriage certificate,Wedding pictures from 2003, I am also providing few photographs from each year since then from my idiot-phone picture gallery, Our whatsapp chat logs, facetime call history, birth certificates of rmy children, my photographs with them, My wife's A1 English test certificate, All applicants' TB Tests etc.
Is there anything else also needed

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:47 pm

Needo wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:08 pm

Ideally either synch the date of commencement of tenancy with the date of application or apply when it will start. Also surveyor report won't be needed if there won't be any unrelated adult living in the property. You will also need the noc letter from the letting agent/landlord.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:49 pm

Needo wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:32 pm

I have got settled status here in the UK and I am filling in the Appendix FM Spouse and Appendix FM Child forms (please correct me if I have chosen the wrong forms) to sponsor my wife and 3 children.
Yes
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Needo
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Needo » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:34 pm

seagul wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:47 pm
Needo wrote:

Ideally either synch the date of commencement of tenancy with the date of application or apply when it will start. Also surveyor report won't be needed if there won't be any unrelated adult living in the property. You will also need the noc letter from the letting agent/landlord.
Hi Seagul
The agreement is signed on the 29th of July. Do you think potentially this can be an issue?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:53 pm

Needo wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:34 pm
seagul wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:47 pm
Needo wrote:

Hi Seagul
The agreement is signed on the 29th of July. Do you think potentially this can be an issue?
Nothing can be predicted for sure but in most cases never heard any issue under such arrangements.

Needo
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Needo » Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:28 pm

Dear All Senior Members,
Is the travel itinerary is a must document to submit with the my wife and children application?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:49 pm

Needo wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:28 pm
Dear All Senior Members,
Is the travel itinerary is a must document to submit with the my wife and children application?
If you mean passport then yes.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:53 pm

Needo wrote:
Dear All Senior Members,
If you mean previous travel history for the applicants = Yes
I
f you mean tentative date when you want them to travel to UK = Yes
If you mean flight bookings or ticket for the applicants to travel to UK = No
If none of the above, make your question clearer.

Needo
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Needo » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:32 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:53 pm
Needo wrote:
Dear All Senior Members,
If you mean previous travel history for the applicants = Yes
I
f you mean tentative date when you want them to travel to UK = Yes
If you mean flight bookings or ticket for the applicants to travel to UK = No
If none of the above, make your question clearer.
Hi GUys
Thank you very much for your input.
I meant their intended date of travel to the UK. However I got the answer and thankful to all of you.

Needo
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Needo » Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:55 pm

Hello Dear All Members,
Can someone please guide me which form shall I choose and fill to bring my wife and 3 children from Pakistan? I am settled here and will be sponsoring them.
As stated in my previous posts I am ready to apply for them but a little worried about the correct online form.
I look forward to your advise in due course.
Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:57 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)

Needo
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Needo » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:10 am

Hi Dear,
I am very sorry to ask this question.
I was on the page to pay IHS for my child using Appendix FM Child form and when i wanted to pay it showed he is exempted from IHS. They give the IHS reference no but did not take any payment.
Is this normal or am I making any mistake?
I paid IHS for my wife who is applying at the same time using Appendix FM Partner form.
I have got 2 more children for whom I need to pay IHS as well. So I stopped the application at this stage for them and decided to seek forum's opinion.
I look forward to your advise and thankful for your cooperation and understanding.
Regards

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:38 am

Needo wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:10 am
Hi Dear,
I am very sorry to ask this question.
I was on the page to pay IHS for my child using Appendix FM Child form and when i wanted to pay it showed he is exempted from IHS. They give the IHS reference no but did not take any payment.
Is this normal or am I making any mistake?
I paid IHS for my wife who is applying at the same time using Appendix FM Partner form.
I have got 2 more children for whom I need to pay IHS as well. So I stopped the application at this stage for them and decided to seek forum's opinion.
I look forward to your advise and thankful for your cooperation and understanding.
Regards
There is a glitch in the system that prevents paying for child IHS as you experience it will state that children are exempted. Carry on with your application and submit etc. After HO receives the application and at certain points when it is being treated by ECO/CW, they will contact and send you a link through which you will make the IHS payment for all the children involved.

Needo
Mood:
Pakistan

Biometrics Appointments at Islamabad Pakistan

Post by Needo » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:12 am

Good Morning Dear Members,
I just wanted to ask if any one else is also struggling to get bio metric appointment at Islamabad Pakistan? On the VFS global website once you reach the appointment section it shows there are no appointments available at the chosen center due to the impact of COVID-19.
Is this only happening to the center in Islamabad or over all the UKVI is not taking on any new applications hence there are no appointments any where?
Thank you in advance and look forward to your comments.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Biometrics Appointments at Islamabad Pakistan

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:45 pm

Needo wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:12 am
Good Morning Dear Members,
I just wanted to ask if any one else is also struggling to get bio metric appointment at Islamabad Pakistan? On the VFS global website once you reach the appointment section it shows there are no appointments available at the chosen center due to the impact of COVID-19.
Is this only happening to the center in Islamabad or over all the UKVI is not taking on any new applications hence there are no appointments any where?
Thank you in advance and look forward to your comments.
People are reporting difficulties in getting appointments every where including within the UK. It is not localized to Islamabad.
New applications are going through, it is getting an appointment to complete the application process that is a hassle.

Needo
Mood:
Pakistan

Appendix 1 or Appendix 2 Form

Post by Needo » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:33 pm

Hello Dear All Members,
I filled Appendix FM (Partner) online Form for my wife and Appendix FM (Child) online Forms for my 3 children under the age of 18 as advised by the senior members of the forum.
When I reached the VFS global website to upload the supporting documents it asked to upload Appendix II forms all the applicants. As per my knowledge Appendix II form is required for the spouse seeking entry clearance and Appendix I form for children applying at the same time for entry clearance as one of the parent is seeking the same entry clearance.
So the vfs website should ask for Appendix I form to be uploaded for children????? But it asks for Appendix II.

Is it normal and i should proceed with uploading Appendix I for children and Appendix II for my wife??? As these forms seems to be the relevant forms to the applicants.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:42 pm

Appendix 1 is ONLY relevant for a child when BOTH parents have ILR and the child is applying for ILE, as the ukvi website clearly states.

For a child applying with one parent for an entry clearance visa, it would be appendix 2 for each of them if the financial information has not been included or completed in the online application form.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Needo
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Needo » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:03 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:42 pm
Appendix 1 is ONLY relevant for a child when BOTH parents have ILR and the child is applying for ILE, as the ukvi website clearly states.

For a child applying with one parent for an entry clearance visa, it would be appendix 2 for each of them if the financial information has not been included or completed in the online application form.
With reference to your advise all the questions in Appendix II are related to the spouse/partner and there are no questions asking about the Father Son relation. Or should I leave it all blank after I select the option for "As the child of a parent who is applying for entry clearance as a partner or the child who is applying to join their parent who is already in the UK and has been granted limited leave as partner granted under the Immigration Rules in force on 09 July 2012" on Appendix II.
The next I can select from the same form is "am under 18 and the sponsor is my parent"
Will this be okay??

Needo
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Needo » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:11 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:42 pm
Also please advise on the above, I have filled up the online form and have given them all the information.
I am employed on a fix monthly salary well above the required level of £27200 (wife and 3 children), I have selected category "a".