ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

netqueen
South Africa

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Post by netqueen » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:29 pm

mubashir1981 wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:01 pm
IST wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:20 pm
mubashir1981 wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:29 pm
snooky wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:23 am

Has the post decision casework unit written to you as well.
Yes received letter on 21 July dated 7th july same date as my eu settlement application approved. Letter saying they going to implement court decision. But nothing yet.
Hi Mubashir

So did you receive the BRC from EU Settelment yet?
Yes i received all BRP cards on 10th july 2020.
Congratulations Mubashir1981

Mecry2020
United Kingdom

Post by Mecry2020 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:27 pm

snooky wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:41 am
@All - Count Down Time

4 MONTHS TO GO FOR BOTH EEA ZAMBRANO AND EU SETTLEMENT SCHEME ZAMBRANO APPLICATIONS.

IF YOU WANT TO STAY IN THE GAME BEYOND 31 DECEMBER 2020, THEN KEEP YOUR ZAMBRANO EEA IN AS I ALWAYS ADVISE.

4 MONTHS TO GO
@ Snooky Thanks for your endless advice and support on this platform.
Just to clarify this as someone with current ltr can I still apply for Dfr1 in order to re-apply for EU settlement.
A lawyer friend said I can't apply for it since I am under FM, well I have applied anyway.
Hope it will not affect my current status?
Thanks.

Roar1
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Roar1 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:40 pm

@Snooky,
Pls i need urgent response from you, i am in a state of confusion. I have not been around. Before i left i gave instruction to a solicitor to write a follow up letter to HO in regards to the delay with my application. I spoke to him today and he told me he requested for withdrawal of my application since it has taken so long. what can i do now.

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:28 pm

Roar1 wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:40 pm
@Snooky,
Pls i need urgent response from you, i am in a state of confusion. I have not been around. Before i left i gave instruction to a solicitor to write a follow up letter to HO in regards to the delay with my application. I spoke to him today and he told me he requested for withdrawal of my application since it has taken so long. what can i do now.
What application did he log in

Roar1
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Roar1 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:41 pm

@Snooky,
He wrote a letter requesting withdrawal of my Settlement Scheme application

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:54 pm

Mecry2020 wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:27 pm
snooky wrote:
@All - Count Down Time

4 MONTHS TO GO FOR BOTH EEA ZAMBRANO AND EU SETTLEMENT SCHEME ZAMBRANO APPLICATIONS.

IF YOU WANT TO STAY IN THE GAME BEYOND 31 DECEMBER 2020, THEN KEEP YOUR ZAMBRANO EEA IN AS I ALWAYS ADVISE.

4 MONTHS TO GO
@ Snooky Thanks for your endless advice and support on this platform.
Just to clarify this as someone with current ltr can I still apply for Dfr1 in order to re-apply for EU settlement.
A lawyer friend said I can't apply for it since I am under FM, well I have applied anyway.
Hope it will not affect my current status?
Thanks.
Under regulation 16, nothing stops you to apply for EEA or EU Leave to remain as far as you are not exempt under regulation 16(7).

But HO guidance is the problem which needs to be challenged because Reg 16(7) made clear that exempt persons are

(i)who has a right to reside under another provision of these Regulations;
(ii)who has the right of abode under section 2 of the 1971 Act(1);
(iii)to whom section 8 of the 1971 Act(2), or an order made under subsection (2) of that section(3), applies; or
(iv)who has indefinite leave to enter or remain in the United Kingdom.

This means if you have LLTR which UK immigration calls it PSIC and defined in s.13(2) of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 then you have the right to apply.

Bear in mind that in EU Leave to REMAIN you are not subject to UK immigration control. Anyone whose leave is controlled could apply because you are not an exempt person.

So is a matter of eu law and immigration guidance which has the power.

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:58 pm

Roar1 wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:41 pm
@Snooky,
He wrote a letter requesting withdrawal of my Settlement Scheme application
Read the Settlement Scheme Main Caseworkers Guidance page 31 - 32.

If you are not satisfy, all what you have to put in new application. But I will urge to put in EEA Zambrano too because HO is not given Zambrano just like that.

Roar1
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Roar1 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:11 pm

@ Snooky
Since the have not responded to the withdrawal request from the solicitor, if i put in a new settlement scheme, would it count as a new Settlement Scheme application?

I am already on EU derivative.

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:21 pm

Roar1 wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:11 pm
@ Snooky
Since the have not responded to the withdrawal request from the solicitor, if i put in a new settlement scheme, would it count as a new Settlement Scheme application?

I am already on EU derivative.
You can write to them to ignore the letter the Solicitor wrote or you can log in another application. Requesting for redrawal does not necessarily means HO will grant it though.

Roar1
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Roar1 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:29 pm

@Snooky

Thank you, i will request for a new Settlement Scheme application because it is already complicated.

My question:
If i log in a new application, will it count as a new one since the have not responded to the withdrawal request?

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:53 pm

Roar1 wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:29 pm
@Snooky

Thank you, i will request for a new Settlement Scheme application because it is already complicated.

My question:
If i log in a new application, will it count as a new one since the have not responded to the withdrawal request?
You will have to speak to them tomorrow and find out the state of your application. As I said, requesting to redraw an application is not necessarily that HO will do it. Find out and give us feed back.

But why would you Solicitor as for a Withdrawal?

Fustrated2019
United Kingdom

Post by Fustrated2019 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:52 am

snooky wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:07 pm
Sebel wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:59 am
snooky wrote:
@All - Count Down Time

4 MONTHS TO GO
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏@ Snooky I will personal want to thank and appreciate you for the effort and kindness you are showing to us inthis forum. I will say thank you and keep on putting on track and up to dates. May God continue to bless you.

My Dfr1 has been submitted. Did that on wednesday the 5th of August and money already taken from my account onthe 6th of August. No acknowledgement letter received yet,any suggestion about what next?.
If after 4 weeks you haven't heard from them, go to page 27 and 28 of this forum. There is an instruction and the laws there to aid you request from the HO, your COA asap

Hi @snooky it’s four weeks this week since I applied for DFR1 and I haven’t heard anything

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:03 am

Fustrated2019 wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:52 am
snooky wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:07 pm
Sebel wrote:
snooky wrote:
@All - Count Down Time

Check your junk mails and inboxes for information from the HO due to them working from HOME

4 MONTHS TO GO
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏@ Snooky I will personal want to thank and appreciate you for the effort and kindness you are showing to us inthis forum. I will say thank you and keep on putting on track and up to dates. May God continue to bless you.

My Dfr1 has been submitted. Did that on wednesday the 5th of August and money already taken from my account onthe 6th of August. No acknowledgement letter received yet,any suggestion about what next?.
If after 4 weeks you haven't heard from them, go to page 27 and 28 of this forum. There is an instruction and the laws there to aid you request from the HO, your COA asap

Hi @snooky it’s four weeks this week since I applied for DFR1 and I haven’t heard anything
Follow what is on those page and invoke your right to the HO Migration Team and they will abide by the protocol

Sebel
Cameroon

Post by Sebel » Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:48 pm

snooky wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:25 pm
shay007 wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:29 pm
Onomskky wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:38 pm
Mecry2020 wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:45 pm
Hi Snooky,

I am just seeing my refusal email today, it went to my junk mail.
the reason was that I am currently on ltr till next year and I would like to do AR but only got 3days.
Please can you guide me through AR, am not giving up without a fight!

Thanks
@Mecry sorry to hear and don’t give up. Continue the fight as HO is hell bent on frustrating Zambrano applicants for money gains. They now have a special team dealing with paper application and they are dishing out the refusals like Santa Claus. Can I ask when you made your application and where you asked to provide additional evidence?
Hello,
Are they just ‘dishing’ out refusal letters to applicants with visas already or just in general? Thanks

Yes yes yes, HO is refusing both Zambrano EEA and Zambrano EU Settlement Scheme. Those on Zambrano EEA will always win at the courts but those within EU Settlement Scheme Zambrano still has a long way because no Zambrano EU Settlement Scheme has gone to court and HO is refusing cases before 30 of January 2020

@snooky,its like the HO are changing their ways now. I have call for a new EU settlement scheme application form,they told me, I already have 2.5lltr I should stick to the routes ,I will not be granted the EU settlement scheme.

Though my drf1 is already with them .

Lagosbos
European Union

Post by Lagosbos » Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:04 pm

Can i check with anyone who has recently applied for DRF1 if they have indeed received their passports back and BRP, and how long it took?

Sebel
Cameroon

Post by Sebel » Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:02 pm

Lagosbos wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:04 pm
Can i check with anyone who has recently applied for DRF1 if they have indeed received their passports back and BRP, and how long it took?
I sent mine last week 5th of August and money taken from my account onthe 6th. Not yet receive anything.

Spirit007
United Kingdom

Post by Spirit007 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:53 pm

Sebel wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:02 pm
Lagosbos wrote:
I sent mine last week 5th of August and money taken from my account onthe 6th. Not yet receive anything.
Mine was posted on 24th June, money taken out the very next day; since then I haven't heard from them. They are dismissive each time I call. Standard response is to wait until it is out of standard service time before calling again

netqueen
South Africa

Post by netqueen » Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:07 pm

Sebel wrote:
snooky wrote:
@All - Count Down Time

4 MONTHS TO GO
Hi Snooky,
Many thanks for always willing to help. Very very grateful for useful advise.

Just to let you know I submitted my derivative residence card application and it was successful , received the approval letter today and been informed the Biometric card has been posted to my address.
I have now asked for EU settlement scheme forms to apply again this time with leave granted under EU regulations. Thanks again and good luck to all those who recently submitted applications for derivative residence card.

netqueen
South Africa

Post by netqueen » Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:11 pm

Spirit007 wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:53 pm
Sebel wrote:
Lagosbos wrote:
Mine was posted on 24th June, money taken out the very next day; since then I haven't heard from them. They are dismissive each time I call. Standard response is to wait until it is out of standard service time before calling again
I posted my forms on 25th of April and passport were sent back a month later with request for biometrics letter. I received a positive decision this week. The whole process lasted about 14 weeks. So good luck to all those waiting.

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:39 pm

netqueen wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:11 pm
Spirit007 wrote:
Sebel wrote:
Lagosbos wrote:
I posted my forms on 25th of April and passport were sent back a month later with request for biometrics letter. I received a positive decision this week. The whole process lasted about 14 weeks. So good luck to all those waiting.
Netqueen

Massive respect and congratulations. You stood on your grounds and have won.

Be careful that no one advise you wrongly else the law of SUPERVENING will trap you.

We are here to help

Congratulations and peace to your family

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:43 pm

netqueen wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:07 pm
Sebel wrote:
snooky wrote:
@All - Count Down Time

4 MONTHS TO GO
Hi Snooky,
Many thanks for always willing to help. Very very grateful for useful advise.

Just to let you know I submitted my derivative residence card application and it was successful , received the approval letter today and been informed the Biometric card has been posted to my address.
I have now asked for EU settlement scheme forms to apply again this time with leave granted under EU regulations. Thanks again and good luck to all those who recently submitted applications for derivative residence card.
Congratulations

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:47 pm

@All Still Waiting

Remember that your EEA Drf1 applicaton is the key to your EU Settlement Scheme.

Netqueen has shown that. Put pressure to win EEA Zambrano and all shall be will.

Sebel
Cameroon

Post by Sebel » Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:03 am

netqueen wrote:
Spirit007 wrote:
Sebel wrote:
Lagosbos wrote:
Wow congratulations . Is the Dfr1 that you applied for?
Did you go to court or they just granted you?
Please can you tell us about the whole process?

Ngoo
Nigeria

Post by Ngoo » Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:54 am

netqueen wrote:
Spirit007 wrote:
Sebel wrote:
Lagosbos wrote:
This is a fantastic news.Congratulations!!!

IST
Uruguay

Post by IST » Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:58 am

Ngoo wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:54 am
netqueen wrote:
Spirit007 wrote:
Sebel wrote:

This is a fantastic news.Congratulations!!!
Great news,Congratulations