ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 Form Question

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Akhan44
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

MN1 Form Question

Post by Akhan44 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:03 pm

Hi, I have a question regarding Mn1 form. Which is for my 2 under 18 children born outside UK. All of our family got ILR in 2015. Myself and wife applied for citizenship and got it in 2018 (DID NOT APPLY FOR CHILDREN WITH US DUE TO HEFTY FEE)
Now we want to register them Mn1 form.
There is a question at the beginning about 'parents applying at the same time' or 'other' . Which should I chose?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: MN1 Form Question

Post by CR001 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:07 pm

There is a question at the beginning about 'parents applying at the same time' or 'other' . Which should I chose?
It is the OTHER option. Parents are obviously not applying at the same time.

Please also do not tag your questions onto other members topics. Post split.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Akhan44
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Akhan44 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:32 pm

Thanks

Akhan44
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Akhan44 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:19 am

I have another question and would appreciate if you can answer this.

I have recently applied for citizenship (had ILR) for my children u18. Still waiting for the appointment at Sopera steria. Their BRP cards are expiring in 2 months (end of Oct).

What should I do? Should I wait for the decision or apply for their replacement BRP while their naturalization application is still under process? And do I have to apply for replacement before the expiry date of the BRPs.?
Would appreciate an early response as am really worried. Thanks