ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

75 pnts total but NO pnts for past income. WILL THEY ACCEPT?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chaudhryis
Newly Registered

75 pnts total but NO pnts for past income. WILL THEY ACCEPT?

Post by chaudhryis » Sun Apr 17, 2005 2:29 pm

Hi guys,
This is my first post .. I have over all 75 pnts, however I have no points for the past income category .... What are the odds of getting the application accepted.

5 pnts for Under 28
25 pnts for MBA Degree holder
35 pnts for above 4 year gruaduate experience
10 pnts for graduate wife

TOTAL 75 pnts .. but no past income points.

Please post replies.
Thanks
IMRAN CHAUDHRY

indian_in_uk

Post by indian_in_uk » Sun Apr 17, 2005 2:39 pm

It is not necassary to claim points in Income catagory. I dint claim but I got HSMP approval.
Try to provide sufficient evidence for points you are claiming. Browse this forum and you will find all the information you need :)

All the best.
I'd rather be a could-be if I cannot be an are; because a could-be is a maybe who is reaching for a star.

kijaz

You should be sure about your MBA points

Post by kijaz » Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:24 pm

Dear Friend,

MBA from Pakistan will score 15 points provided it is recogonised by NARIC UK

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:15 am

As long as your points add up to 65 or more, it does not matter which catergories you get them in, like Indian in UK said, just work hard to ensure that the areas you are claiming points are absolutely in order, check other posts in relation to the areas you are claiming points for.

sergio39

Post by sergio39 » Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:23 pm

If Your MBA is in the Magic White List, it will give you 65 points.
http://www.workingintheuk.gov.uk/workin ... ision.html

Mobig

Post by Mobig » Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:00 pm

Actually Mr.Chaudhry you may claim 65 points only. If you think you have sufficient proof of all these categories with excellent refference letters just go ahead. Wish you all the best...........

chaudhryis
Newly Registered

Post by chaudhryis » Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:29 am

Thank you for the reviews ..

Regarding the MBA .. I have a BBA (4 Years Degree) in Computer information Systems and a MBA (1 Year Degree) in Finance. (Unfortunatly not from the magic list) however both are US Degrees (But from their campuses in United Arab Emirates) and are attested by the secretary of state "Collin Powell". However my concern is will the authorities turn my MBA down because of not having link in both majors.

My another concern was points for my wife. I have a very less then two year living together period. Do you think if i claim a solid cover letter and prove that she is a gruaduate and also has some employment offer in her field of work, will they still look for a two years living together time.?

Thanks

IMRAN