ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sending additional documents after attending UKVCAS appointment? (CSI)

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

luckylucky7
Newly Registered
Italy

Sending additional documents after attending UKVCAS appointment? (CSI)

Post by luckylucky7 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:33 pm

Hi,

Long-time lurker but just made an account as I've come upon a problem with my application :? . I attended my UKVCAS appoint for Naturalisation on Friday (14/08), and due to my excitement I was browsing this forum. For context, my family and I came to the UK in 2008 from Italy. I've been a student my entire life, having just graduated this year. We all received Settled Status in May 2019 through the EU settlement scheme, thereby making me eligible for Naturalisation this year.

However, today I found out that I entirely overlooked the CSI requirement for student applicants, therefore not including the health insurance cards as part of my supporting documents. I panicked and didn't think I had that as I never heard of it until today, but my dad kept everything thankfully!! So after finding the necessary insurance cards, I scanned them, yet I need some assistance as to how to write a cover letter to include them? And who would I send it to?

Further, I seemed to have overlooked the need to add the Settled Status decision letter as I thought that technically, since the HO is the same authority which granted it to me, this information should just be available to them through no more than a couple of clicks. Nevertheless, I thought it might be better to also add this to my application to make things easier (I know I should have just done it before :shock: )

Thus I'd like to add those CSI cards and the Settled Status letter documents in a Cover Letter to ensure I don't get rejected for my own negligence. Is it better to wait for the case worker to request those documents at this point? (Since it could also be possible that they may not even ask). Just to be safe though, I would like to supply them now so I don't slow down the process, but just unsure on how to do so since my application has been already been submitted by UKVCAS.

Thanks for your help! :lol:

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Sending additional documents after attending UKVCAS appointment? (CSI)

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:08 pm

Add a cover letter with your Case ID:

Post to:

UK Visas and Immigration
Permanent Migration
The Capital
Old Hall Street
Liverpool
L3 9PP

Send via recorded delivery.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

luckylucky7
Newly Registered
Italy

Post by luckylucky7 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:32 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:08 pm
Add a cover letter with your Case ID:

Post to:

UK Visas and Immigration
Permanent Migration
The Capital
Old Hall Street
Liverpool
L3 9PP

Send via recorded delivery.
Thank you! Would you suggest I send the original cards or would it be okay to supply photocopies? Thanks again

luckylucky7
Newly Registered
Italy

Post by luckylucky7 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:46 pm

Is there any way to this through email?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:33 pm

Copies should be fine. No originals are sent. Everything is scanned now. Do not send originals.

NationalitySupportTeamFMT@homeoffice.gov.uk

Post is recommended though. But you can use any.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

luckylucky7
Newly Registered
Italy

Post by luckylucky7 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:47 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:33 pm
Copies should be fine. No originals are sent. Everything is scanned now. Do not send originals.

NationalitySupportTeamFMT@homeoffice.gov.uk

Post is recommended though. But you can use any.
Thanks a lot :)

londonent
United States of America

Post by londonent » Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:06 am

We were recently asked to provide additional documents in connection with the application in June 2020 and the email that we received the request from (and to which the documents were sent) was: CT4CaseworkEnquiries@homeoffice.gov.uk
May be worth sending to that one as well

luckylucky7
Newly Registered
Italy

Post by luckylucky7 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:39 pm

londonent wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:06 am
We were recently asked to provide additional documents in connection with the application in June 2020 and the email that we received the request from (and to which the documents were sent) was: CT4CaseworkEnquiries@homeoffice.gov.uk
May be worth sending to that one as well
Brilliant tysm!