ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reply from EU Treaty Office

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Yupei
Newly Registered
China

Reply from EU Treaty Office

Post by Yupei » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:32 pm

Hi guys,

I sent my eu1a application to EU Treaty Office two weeks ago but yet I didn't get any reply. I don't even know if EU Treaty Office started to review my application or they just missed my e-mail, I tried to send them an email to ask them the status of my application but still didn't got any reply.

Now I'm kind of worried because my visa will expire in October and I know it will still take me few weeks to renew the gnib. Just want to know is that something to be expected when EU Treaty Office didn't reply at all? Or I need to send them email again?

Thank you so much!

Sweet-Tangerine
Newly Registered
Canada

Re: Reply from EU Treaty Office

Post by Sweet-Tangerine » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:12 pm

I haven't yet applied, but I will send it within the next two weeks. My visa also will expire soon, so it's worrisome. I'll let you know what happens! I'm kind of hoping they'll be automatically extended again, due to COVID. I did send them a few emails asking questions, and I got a response the following day.

Best of luck! :)

Yupei
Newly Registered
China

Post by Yupei » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:10 pm

Sweet-Tangerine wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:12 pm
I haven't yet applied, but I will send it within the next two weeks. My visa also will expire soon, so it's worrisome. I'll let you know what happens! I'm kind of hoping they'll be automatically extended again, due to COVID. I did send them a few emails asking questions, and I got a response the following day.

Best of luck! :)
Thank you! I'm also hoping visa will be extended again. Good luck to your visa application!

Granista
BANNED
American Samoa

Post by Granista » Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:12 pm

Not visas. Residence permission.