ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Vegnette transfer to BRP waiting

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

scrapper

ILR Vegnette transfer to BRP waiting

Post by scrapper » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:50 pm

applied for BRP card for ILR holder, over 4 months have elapsed no news from UKBA, no decision letter and no BRP arrived. Please advised what shall I do?

My ILR that was granted in 2005 on a passport as vignette sticker.
Recently I have decided to apply for BRP card.

Submitted my application on 17 March 2020 for super premium service.
Paid £1080 just for the BRP application (for next day decision)
attended BRP appointment for finger printing capturing and photo graph taken

Due to covid-19 delays I received a refund later after 2 months for premium service and my application converted to standard instead of premium service.

nearly 5 months have elapsed I have not heard anything, no news at all. How can I contact the UKBA?
My case is straight forward, I have ILR on passport as vegnette and I just want to convert it to BRP.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR Vegnette transfer to BRP waiting

Post by zimba » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:52 pm

scrapper wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:50 pm
applied for BRP card for ILR holder, over 4 months have elapsed no news from UKBA, no decision letter and no BRP arrived. Please advised what shall I do?

My ILR that was granted in 2005 on a passport as vignette sticker.
Recently I have decided to apply for BRP card.

Submitted my application on 17 March 2020 for super premium service.
Paid £1080 just for the BRP application (for next day decision)
attended BRP appointment for finger printing capturing and photo graph taken

Due to covid-19 delays I received a refund later after 2 months for premium service and my application converted to standard instead of premium service.

nearly 5 months have elapsed I have not heard anything, no news at all. How can I contact the UKBA?
My case is straight forward, I have ILR on passport as vegnette and I just want to convert it to BRP.
There is no such entity as UKBA. A BRP application takes 6 months or more. Wait to hear back
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

scrapper

Re: ILR Vegnette transfer to BRP waiting

Post by scrapper » Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:15 pm

Applied for ILR Vignette transfer to BRP in March
Received BRP end of July 2020. Took nearly 4 months.