ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Tessyallwyn
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Spouse visa application

Post by Tessyallwyn » Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:46 am

Hi,
I have got my ilr on 10 year route. My wife is on tier 2 work permit. She would like to switch her visa from tier 2 to ilr dependent. Which visa application do we need to make . Could anyone can attach application link with answer, if so it would be greatful.what documents do we need to submit with application.
Many Thanks
Jim

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Spouse visa application

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:03 am

Tessyallwyn wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:46 am
Hi,
I have got my ilr on 10 year route. My wife is on tier 2 work permit. She would like to switch her visa from tier 2 to ilr dependent. Which visa application do we need to make . Could anyone can attach application link with answer, if so it would be greatful.what documents do we need to submit with application.
Many Thanks
Jim
FLR(M)

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... -form-flrm

You will have to meet the income requirements, accommodation requirements including all other visa specific requirements.

Note: She will have to stay on FLR(M) for 5 years before applying for ILR as her ILR clock will reset to zero.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Tessyallwyn
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Tessyallwyn » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:51 am

Hi,
What shall i answer for this question , i am bit confused about this. Are they asking my current status or they need the visa i am going to apply.What type of visa, leave to enter or remain or other permission do you have to be in the UK? Kindly reply.
Many Thanks
Jim

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:52 am

Tessyallwyn wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:51 am
Hi,
What shall i answer for this question , i am bit confused about this. Are they asking my current status or they need the visa i am going to apply.What type of visa, leave to enter or remain or other permission do you have to be in the UK? Kindly reply.
Many Thanks
Jim
Current visa held.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Tessyallwyn
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Tessyallwyn » Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:46 pm

Hi,
Do we need employment contract certificate to apply .kindly reply
Many Thanks
Jim

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:36 pm

Tessyallwyn wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:46 pm
Hi,
Do we need employment contract certificate to apply .kindly reply
Many Thanks
Jim
Yes. See the informative links to obtain full information about all requirements.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration ... ly-members

https://www.gov.uk/uk-family-visa/partner-spouse
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:41 pm

Also see rules regarding specified evidence:

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration ... d-evidence
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.