ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS document submission

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

absquery
Newly Registered

Dependent ILR application for tier 2 settled main applicant

Post by absquery » Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:13 pm

Hello,

I am currently on PBS DEPENDANT LEAVE TO REMAIN Visa from 2015 and have to apply for ILR. My spouse has got his ILR recently from Tier 2 General Visa.

Please advise on:

1. Which form should i fill to apply for ILR i.e SET(O) or SET(M)

2. Do I have to give my husband's old COS number from his Tier2 general Sponsor since it's not valid as he has changed his company after getting ILR and also tier2 general visa is now scrapped.

3. Do I need to give my UK absence details for last 5 years with the application and UK absences certified by my employer.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Dependent ILR application for tier 2 settled main applicant

Post by CR001 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:17 pm

1. Set O

2. Yes, you have to provide the last tier 2 sponsor and cos information. His current employment is irrelevant

3. You only need to declare absences if you have a visa issued on or after 11th January 2018. You haven't stated if you have had extensions in the past and when they were granted. Your employment or employer letter is irrelevant to your ilr application.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

absquery
Newly Registered

Post by absquery » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:37 pm

Had extension as a tier 2 dependant visa in late 2017 which will expire this year , so by that it looks like no need to give absence calculations ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:38 pm

Correct.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

absquery
Newly Registered

UKVCAS document submission

Post by absquery » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:35 pm

Hello,

I have submitted ILR application and waiting for appointment for Biometric .

I wanted to confirm if UKVCAS documents should be submitted immediately or can we wait until we get an appointment for Biometric ? Does it impact the appointment date given for Biometric ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UKVCAS document submission

Post by CR001 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:38 pm

1. Please do not post ILR questions in the tier 2 sub forum.

2. Please keep ALL your ILR questions in One topic. Both topics now merged.

3. You need to upload all your documents before your biometric appointment date.
Char (CR001 not Casa)