ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Two addresses - permanent and current

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

srikanthr05
Newly Registered

Two addresses - permanent and current

Post by srikanthr05 » Sun Apr 17, 2005 2:32 am

Hi,

I am currently in the US planning to mail in my HSMP application before end-April. However I was in India until February and arranged all the documents (including address proof, salary slips, tax papers, bank statements, address proof for spouse) by then.

My question is: Can I send in my appl. with all the address proof being that of my residence in india (which is now under lock and key) and provide them my US address for correspondence? Will the UK office return my documents to the US address then? And will they send across the approval (being optimistic!) to my US address as well?

Please note that my salary information is for the 12 months upto January 2005 - will I be required to submit my US salary info as well?? I am claiming earnings points under the 'India' category.

Thanks for your help.

Sri

srikanthr05
Newly Registered

Anyone? Moderators, can you help with my queries pls ??!

Post by srikanthr05 » Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:15 am

A slight addition to my previous query ...

How are earnings points calculated if one spends, say 9 months in a year in india and is paid there - and then is deputed to the US and receives pay for the next 3 months in US dollars. Against which table must one claim eligibility then ??

Thanks! Do answer me ... I'd like to send in my application as soon as possible.

Sri