ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Fustrated2019
United Kingdom

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Post by Fustrated2019 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:19 pm

Lagosbos wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:04 pm
Can i check with anyone who has recently applied for DRF1 if they have indeed received their passports back and BRP, and how long it took?
I sent mine 4 weeks ago tomorrow, still haven’t heard or received anything

Fustrated2019
United Kingdom

Post by Fustrated2019 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:21 pm

Spirit007 wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:53 pm
Sebel wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:02 pm
Lagosbos wrote:
Can i check with anyone who has recently applied for DRF1 if they have indeed received their passports back and BRP, and how long it took?
I sent mine last week 5th of August and money taken from my account onthe 6th. Not yet receive anything.
Mine was posted on 24th June, money taken out the very next day; since then I haven't heard from them. They are dismissive each time I call. Standard response is to wait until it is out of standard service time before calling again
Please can you give me the number to call please. Thank you

Fustrated2019
United Kingdom

Post by Fustrated2019 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:23 pm

netqueen wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:11 pm
Spirit007 wrote:
Sebel wrote:
Lagosbos wrote:
I sent mine last week 5th of August and money taken from my account onthe 6th. Not yet receive anything.
Mine was posted on 24th June, money taken out the very next day; since then I haven't heard from them. They are dismissive each time I call. Standard response is to wait until it is out of standard service time before calling again
I posted my forms on 25th of April and passport were sent back a month later with request for biometrics letter. I received a positive decision this week. The whole process lasted about 14 weeks. So good luck to all those waiting.
Wow congratulations

netqueen
South Africa

Post by netqueen » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:38 pm

snooky wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:39 pm
netqueen wrote:
Spirit007 wrote:
Sebel wrote:

I posted my forms on 25th of April and passport were sent back a month later with request for biometrics letter. I received a positive decision this week. The whole process lasted about 14 weeks. So good luck to all those waiting.
Netqueen

Massive respect and congratulations. You stood on your grounds and have won.

Be careful that no one advise you wrongly else the law of SUPERVENING will trap you.

We are here to help

Congratulations and peace to your family
Many thanks

netqueen
South Africa

Post by netqueen » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:39 pm

IST wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:58 am
Ngoo wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:54 am
netqueen wrote:
Spirit007 wrote:

This is a fantastic news.Congratulations!!!
Great news,Congratulations
Thank you , thank you

netqueen
South Africa

Post by netqueen » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:51 pm

Sebel wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:03 am
netqueen wrote:
Spirit007 wrote:
Sebel wrote:

Wow congratulations . Is the Dfr1 that you applied for?
Did you go to court or they just granted you?
Please can you tell us about the whole process?
Yes Sebel,
It is Derivative residence card application (Zambrano ) that i applied for and has been granted.
I did not go to court, yes they just granted it.

Please can you tell us about the whole process?: I submitted the forms together with my daughter's British passport, her birth certificate, (detailing that i am her mother) A letter from her school dated in March 2020. ( This school letter has been sent via email to me already) . That letter just stated who her parents are, how long she has been in the school and the parents address held on file. I also included a letter from dental appointment addressed to my daughter which had been cancelled due to COVID--19.
All the best.

netqueen
South Africa

Post by netqueen » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:52 pm

Fustrated2019 wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:23 pm
netqueen wrote:
Spirit007 wrote:
Sebel wrote:

Wow congratulations
many thanks

netqueen
South Africa

Post by netqueen » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:53 pm

Ngoo wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:54 am
netqueen wrote:
Spirit007 wrote:
Sebel wrote:

This is a fantastic news.Congratulations!!!
Thank you ,

Spirit007
United Kingdom

Post by Spirit007 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:51 pm

Fustrated2019 wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:21 pm
Spirit007 wrote:
Sebel wrote:
Lagosbos wrote:
/
The number is : 03001232253

Fustrated2019
United Kingdom

Post by Fustrated2019 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:18 pm

Spirit007 wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:51 pm
Fustrated2019 wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:21 pm
Spirit007 wrote:
Sebel wrote:

/
The number is : 03001232253
Thank you

Sebel
Cameroon

Post by Sebel » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:03 pm

netqueen wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:51 pm
Sebel wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:03 am
netqueen wrote:
Spirit007 wrote:

Wow congratulations . Is the Dfr1 that you applied for?
Did you go to court or they just granted you?
Please can you tell us about the whole process?
Yes Sebel,
It is Derivative residence card application (Zambrano ) that i applied for and has been granted.
I did not go to court, yes they just granted it.

Please can you tell us about the whole process?: I submitted the forms together with my daughter's British passport, her birth certificate, (detailing that i am her mother) A letter from her school dated in March 2020. ( This school letter has been sent via email to me already) . That letter just stated who her parents are, how long she has been in the school and the parents address held on file. I also included a letter from dental appointment addressed to my daughter which had been cancelled due to COVID--19.
All the best.
Wow congratulations once again. You are really really lucky. I pray ours come thesame way.
So are you still to apply for The Indefinite leave,or that's final?

Sebel
Cameroon

Post by Sebel » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:08 pm

netqueen wrote:
Spirit007 wrote:
Sebel wrote:
Lagosbos wrote:
I can steal your joy 💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃
Please were you on a 2.5years ltr?
Did you first of all applied to the zambrano scheme?

Roar1
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Roar1 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:52 pm

@ Snooky

I was advised to make Settlement Scheme application under Lounes because my child have dual nationality but i am already a derivative residence card holder. Is this advice right?

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:47 am

Roar1 wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:52 pm
@ Snooky

I was advised to make Settlement Scheme application under Lounes because my child have dual nationality but i am already a derivative residence card holder. Is this advice right?
The term derivative comprises all the derived right under wider eu laws and all works differently and treated per their case law.
A. Zambrano B. Chen C. Teixeira n Ibrahim D. Carpenter E. McCarthy.

Lounnes

A family member of a relevant EEA citizen can also apply where they are the family member of a dual British and EEA citizen who exercised free movement rights in the UK prior to the acquisition of British citizenship and who retained their EEA nationality of origin after acquiring British citizenship. Court of Justice of the European Union case called C-165/16 Lounes.

Note// not all dual citizens can qualifies your EEA family members. The way it works is tricky.

Which dual nationals can have their family members avail of this Lounes idea? As the guidance says, it’s essentially those who didn’t have dual nationality before they moved to the UK to exercise their free movement rights, and kept their original European citizenship after becoming British.

So now you have to decide if you qualify based on what I have written

shay007
United Kingdom

Post by shay007 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:09 am

@snooky
Morning, does been a healthcare frontline worker help your application because it seems EU settlement employees tend to pay more attention when spoken to on the phone. They collect information about your job and send it the caseworker. Thanks

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:58 am

shay007 wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:09 am
@snooky
Morning, does been a healthcare frontline worker help your application because it seems EU settlement employees tend to pay more attention when spoken to on the phone. They collect information about your job and send it the caseworker. Thanks
Being healthy care frontline worker will not influence and/or hype your application or someone's.

Everyone should be meet the following;

A. Eligibility
B. Suitability
C. There shouldn't be supervening

and other relevant criteria. But the eligibility can be challenged because it should be within Regulation 16

Lagosbos
European Union

Post by Lagosbos » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:19 pm

DRF1 posted last Monday 10 August 2020, money taken Tuesday 11 August 2020 and bio metric letter received yesterday 17 August 2020 and enrolled today.

Fustrated2019
United Kingdom

Post by Fustrated2019 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:56 pm

Lagosbos wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:19 pm
DRF1 posted last Monday 10 August 2020, money taken Tuesday 11 August 2020 and bio metric letter received yesterday 17 August 2020 and enrolled today.
Did they send your Or the child’s passports back or was it just the biometric letter?

Lagosbos
European Union

Post by Lagosbos » Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:21 pm

@Frustrated I only received the biometric letter, but i am hoping they send my passports and BRP back soon as i have holiday plans prior to my application. I will definitely update the forum soon as i receive anything.

comfort2004
Newly Registered
Belgium

Post by comfort2004 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:28 pm

Posted a Zambrano application under the Settlement scheme on 28 of July for hubby, received my passport and daughter's passport back including biometric letter by 2nd class signed for on Monday, completed Biometrics yesterday very early in the morning on my way to work, I haven't heard anything with respect to COA, is this the usual process? Thanks 🙏🙏

Fustrated2019
United Kingdom

Post by Fustrated2019 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:11 pm

Lagosbos wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:21 pm
@Frustrated I only received the biometric letter, but i am hoping they send my passports and BRP back soon as i have holiday plans prior to my application. I will definitely update the forum soon as i receive anything.
Oh ok . I posted mine a month ago and haven’t heard anything, not even a biometric letter . I have tried to contact , they aren’t giving me an answer. I did enrol for biometric in February for my EU Settlement Scheme application, could it be because of that ?

Lagosbos
European Union

Post by Lagosbos » Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:45 pm

@Frustrated2019 I wouldn't be too sure, because i also enrolled my biometrics for my EUSS application in June last year which was refused in March this year. But as this is my first EU application (Derivative) i guess that's the reason i have been requested to enrol a biometric. People applying for FLR M and FLR FP renewals has not been requested to enrol the biometrics due to the Covid-19 guidance.

IST
Uruguay

Post by IST » Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:11 pm

Hi everyone

My DRF1 has been refused letter received today
Applied on March 2020
COA July 2020
Refusal date 13 August 2020.

Snooky Mubashir and Ngoo

Could you please help me out with court procedures and any bundles be very helpful.
I only got a week left to lodge a appeal.

Lagosbos
European Union

Post by Lagosbos » Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:29 pm

@IST sorry about your refusal, but i will suggest you share the reason for refusal so the members of this forum can advise accordingly in their own little way.

IST
Uruguay

Post by IST » Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:43 pm

Lagosbos wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:29 pm
@IST sorry about your refusal, but i will suggest you share the reason for refusal so the members of this forum can advise accordingly in their own little way.
Lagosbos

As I had LTR under immigration rules FM and I should stick under immigration FM rules.