ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1(HSMP) form, HELP!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmpabc
Newly Registered

T1(HSMP) form, HELP!

Post by hsmpabc » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:25 pm

I am filling T1(HSMP) extension form now, but here are 2 questions I am not very clear
1.section 5, 20. Is your home in the UK...
--We bought our flat under both my and my husband's name, without mortgage, should I tick " owned by you" ? and do I need to give details or any documents to prove?

2.section 7. documentary evidence,
If you are not married or you are in a civil partership and you are applying an extension of stay in the UK for your partner, you should provide the document(s) showing that you and your partner have been living together in a relationship akin to marriage or civil partnership, which has subsisted for 2 years or more.
--I am married, but there is no item for Marriage certificate to choose, should I tick this box or not?

hsmpabc
Newly Registered

Post by hsmpabc » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:43 pm

anyone knows? who is filling this T1(HSMP) form may help.

pcb_in

Post by pcb_in » Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:48 pm

What I did. is as follows
1. I tick the privatly rented ( as I am renting) and attached the copy of rent agreement although it has not been asked but I think its is better to give some evidnece.

2. I have not tick this box. But you can give marriage certificate and tick the box for marriage certificate given in document attached check list section.
PC

jhp

Re: T1(HSMP) form, HELP!

Post by jhp » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:14 am

1. You dont have to send any documents or prove unless it is requested in the guidance note

2. You tick this box if your applying for extenstion for your partner as your dependent. However your partner should have previously got entry clearance as your dependent. If your not applying for extension for your partner you can ignore this box.