ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa delayed Help Urgent

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ProinUK67
Newly Registered
India

Visa delayed Help Urgent

Post by ProinUK67 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:32 pm

Hi All

I had applied Tier 2 Visa on 6th July 2020 in New Delhi VFS. Upon enquiry on 28th July through paid email I got to know that decision has been made .but I have not recieved the passport therefore I contacted again on 6Aug and they escalated my case and today I got a response from Sheffield escalation that “ I can confirm that decision on your application was completed on 12 Aug and you will contacted soon for passport collection “ .

Now my question is when decision was already made on 28th July then how can again they said the decision completed on 12th Aug .

Should i expect my passport soon ?
Is there is some issue with my application?

Regards

Sinfinity
Newly Registered
India

Re: Visa delayed Help Urgent

Post by Sinfinity » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:00 pm

Did you receive any update on your passport? I have also awaiting update on my application

Code: Select all

[shadow=blue][/shadow]
Noobatuk wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:32 pm
Hi All

I had applied Tier 2 Visa on 6th July 2020 in New Delhi VFS. Upon enquiry on 28th July through paid email I got to know that decision has been made .but I have not recieved the passport therefore I contacted again on 6Aug and they escalated my case and today I got a response from Sheffield escalation that “ I can confirm that decision on your application was completed on 12 Aug and you will contacted soon for passport collection “ .

Now my question is when decision was already made on 28th July then how can again they said the decision completed on 12th Aug .

Should i expect my passport soon ?
Is there is some issue with my application?

Regards