ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query regarding IHS field "visa expiry date" for Tier 2 General dependent visa

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nagen547
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Query regarding IHS field "visa expiry date" for Tier 2 General dependent visa

Post by nagen547 » Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:38 pm

My wife has the certificate of sponsorship(CoS) number and she is applying for a Tier-2 General visa. We both are applying together for the UK Visa and will be travelling together.

I am facing one issue while paying for IHS(Immigration health surcharge). On the IHS form, there is one field for entering "Visa Expiry Date" of my wife under "You're joining or remaining with this person in the UK" section . Since she has not received the Visa yet(as we are applying together), could anyone please help me -what should I enter in this field as this is a mandatory field? This is blocking me to do payment for the IHS and hence the Visa process.

I have selected the "Partner Dependent visa - PBS, Start-up, Innovator or Global Talent" option as a Visa type while filling the visa application.

Really appreciate your help as soon as possible.

ProinUK67
Newly Registered
India

Re: Query regarding IHS field "visa expiry date" for Tier 2 General dependent visa

Post by ProinUK67 » Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:26 pm

Put the end date of employment as mentioned in COS

nagen547
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: Query regarding IHS field "visa expiry date" for Tier 2 General dependent visa

Post by nagen547 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:42 am

@Noobatuk Thank you for your reply.

Just one thing to confirm.
Did you fill the same while applying for Visa? As visa start and end date could be different from COS start and end date.