ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents required for ILR application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

AhmedAE
Newly Registered

Documents required for ILR application

Post by AhmedAE » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:17 pm

Hello guys, hope everybody is doing well

I am planning to apply for my ILR next year with my wife, we don't have any children, I worked with same employer since day 1

Can someone advise me about the documents I will need to provide, I know its still early but I would like to have an idea to be prepared.

I have seen a lot of posts about what people submit but each one is different and I find some exaggerate in what they apply, so what would be a reasonable checklist that ticks all the boxes?

Many thanks in advance.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Documents required for ILR application

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:50 pm

AhmedAE wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:17 pm
You did not mention which category visa are you. I am assuming you are Tier 2.
The best is to read the guidance for an understanding of the rules. You can always run a dummy application and the system will generate a checklist at the end. Note, guidance should be the final source of information not the checklist alone.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... idance.pdf
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

AhmedAE
Newly Registered

Post by AhmedAE » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:41 pm

Hi Cullinan, thanks for your reply, I am on tier 2 general yes, I am looking at the guidance and I have a quick question

can I apply with 6 month bank statements only or do I must apply payslips as well?

Regards, Ahmed

CULLINAN wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:50 pm
AhmedAE wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:17 pm
You did not mention which category visa are you. I am assuming you are Tier 2.
The best is to read the guidance for an understanding of the rules. You can always run a dummy application and the system will generate a checklist at the end. Note, guidance should be the final source of information not the checklist alone.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:44 pm

AhmedAE wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:41 pm

can I apply with 6 month bank statements only or do I must apply payslips as well?

As per few old posts only one month payslip will be required.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:49 pm

The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:52 pm

AhmedAE wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:41 pm

Read page 70 for all specified documents needed. It is very clear what you need.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

AhmedAE
Newly Registered

Post by AhmedAE » Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:10 pm

Thank you guys, world is better place because of nice people like you helping others.
Regards; Ahmed