ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T2G to ILR final doc check

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jvjroop
Mood:
United Kingdom

Tier 2 to ILR-payslip related

Post by jvjroop » Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:41 pm

Hi
i recently changed employer and had a new T2G visa with them as sponsor. i will be eligible for ILR next month. My employer agreed to reimburse my visa expenses. It seems these payments will reflect in my payslip probably this month. Will it be a problem if i show that payslip during my application?
i seen in this forum some having troubles of mismatch between salary mentioned in CoS/employment letter and payslip/bank statements? how many months payslip do i have to submit to HO?
i believe my employer will include the reimbursement amount in the gross salary section in the payslip quoting expenses! will showing that payslip create a problem?
Thank you

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 2 to ILR-payslip related

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:44 pm

raj_262920 wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:41 pm
Hi
i recently changed employer and had a new T2G visa with them as sponsor. i will be eligible for ILR next month. My employer agreed to reimburse my visa expenses. It seems these payments will reflect in my payslip probably this month. Will it be a problem if i show that payslip during my application?
i seen in this forum some having troubles of mismatch between salary mentioned in CoS/employment letter and payslip/bank statements? how many months payslip do i have to submit to HO?
i believe my employer will include the reimbursement amount in the gross salary section in the payslip quoting expenses! will showing that payslip create a problem?
Thank you
For anything that you feel needs explaining, a cover letter can stand in that gap.

jvjroop
Mood:
United Kingdom

Entry clerance vignette date stamp and entry into UK

Post by jvjroop » Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:10 pm

Hi
i am trying to understand if there is any issue in my case. I have been granted entry clearance T2 G which i have applied from an EU country in 2015. As the cheapest option i choose to fly to Dublin and to a local airport in UK from that EU country. As an Indian national, at Dublin they stamped on my passport a short stay thing which says allowed to stay 90 days, no work, and no public funds. When i flew into the local airport in the UK, there was no immigration check, so no date stamp on my entry clearance visa. i started to work for my sponsor and i went back to the EU country after 20 days to pickup my family. by this time i already collected BRPs. We flew back into Heathrow, where the immigration/border control specifically asked for entry clerance visa and they said this has to be stamped and wondered how it wasnt. it wasnt an issue and they stamped (date stamp) then on my entry clearance vignette and family's as well. Just wanted to ask if this will create any complications during my ILR application which i will apply soon ?
Thank you

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Entry clerance vignette date stamp and entry into UK

Post by zimba » Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:32 pm

No it should not
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

jvjroop
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by jvjroop » Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:40 pm

Zimba wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:32 pm
No it should not
Hi, Thank you, just looking at a few things, does this fall under the BIVS (British-Irish visa service for Indians and Chinese) category? and in general how important is it to have the date stamp?

Thanks again

jvjroop
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by jvjroop » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:43 pm

i think this clears it, please advice if i am wrong,
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... 0_v1.0.pdf

i have the flight tickets and the date of the flight ticket to UK is the date of my visa validity. It seems only a problem if someone enters before their visa is valid.

and i entered Ireland legally as well I believe as I could get a short term visa stamp (90 days), I think this is the BIVS for Indians and Chinese and as I was just transiting, Indian nationals don't need a transit visa via Ireland.

am i right?

jvjroop
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by jvjroop » Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:09 pm

Hi, sorry for cross posting, i have blue colored NARIC english as well as the degree equivalent certificates, are these good for ILR english proof or the 'red route' is the one that i have to re-apply and get for ILR?
Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:21 am

As I said the should be no issue. For ILR 'NARIC Red route' is required
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

jvjroop
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by jvjroop » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:37 pm

Zimba wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:21 am
As I said the should be no issue. For ILR 'NARIC Red route' is required
thank you

jvjroop
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by jvjroop » Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:21 pm

Thank you again, just wanted to ask about this in my case. My entry clearance visa issued on 29/09/2015, i also entered UK on 29/09/2015 without a date stamp on the vignette. When I was coming back on 20/10/2015, at Heathrow the immigration officer date stamped on my vignette (20/10/2015). So am I qualified for 5 years for applying ILR 28 days before 20/10/2015 or 28 days before 29/09/2015? And my entry clearance BRP has been issued on 28/09/2015! Which one should I take?

Thanks again.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:35 pm

raj_262920 wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:21 pm
Thank you again, just wanted to ask about this in my case. My entry clearance visa issued on 29/09/2015, i also entered UK on 29/09/2015 without a date stamp on the vignette. When I was coming back on 20/10/2015, at Heathrow the immigration officer date stamped on my vignette (20/10/2015). So am I qualified for 5 years for applying ILR 28 days before 20/10/2015 or 28 days before 29/09/2015? And my entry clearance BRP has been issued on 28/09/2015! Which one should I take?

Thanks again.
As repeated many many many times before, it is from visa issue date

jvjroop
Mood:
United Kingdom

Absences specification

Post by jvjroop » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:52 pm

Hi
I understand that we only have to mention the absences outside the UK, right? MY question is does the absences mentioned should exactly match the stamp dates on the passport (like stamps of entry into another country and stamps of entry into the UK)?
I aks this as one of the dates in my letter doesn't match, like the absence letter says i am on annual leave from 17th, but I left the UK on 16th and I have an entry stamp in the country I arrived on the 17th. I probably missed that as a mistake on my side that I didn't book 16th as a holiday in my employers database! will this be a problem?
Thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Absences specification

Post by seagul » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:13 pm

raj_262920 wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:52 pm
Hi
I understand that we only have to mention the absences outside the UK, right? MY question is does the absences mentioned should exactly match the stamp dates on the passport (like stamps of entry into another country and stamps of entry into the UK)?
I aks this as one of the dates in my letter doesn't match, like the absence letter says i am on annual leave from 17th, but I left the UK on 16th and I have an entry stamp in the country I arrived on the 17th. I probably missed that as a mistake on my side that I didn't book 16th as a holiday in my employers database! will this be a problem?
Thanks
You are over thinking. Always follow your stamps on passport while filling the absence section. I have also seen some people who on their last day before of their holidays after finishing their daytime job fly out of UK in night.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

jvjroop
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by jvjroop » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:57 pm

seagul wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:13 pm
raj_262920 wrote:
Hi
Thanks
You are over thinking. Always follow your stamps on passport while filling the absence section. I have also seen some people who on their last day before of their holidays after finishing their daytime job fly out of UK in night.
Thanks, I flew at 2pm on 16th , but probably missed to book holiday for that day. Does border control have a date and time when I left the country? Because my stamp in the other country is on 17th as I arrive a day later.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:09 pm

raj_262920 wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:57 pm
Does border control have a date and time when I left the country?
Most often those leaving with valid visas don't receive exit stamp from UK.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:58 pm

raj_262920 wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:57 pm
seagul wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:13 pm
raj_262920 wrote:
Hi
Thanks
Thanks, I flew at 2pm on 16th , but probably missed to book holiday for that day. Does border control have a date and time when I left the country? Because my stamp in the other country is on 17th as I arrive a day later.
While on the UK side there may not be stamp but the records are kept. The situation you have described should hopefully not be a problem as it is explainable.

jvjroop
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by jvjroop » Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:11 pm

thank you, so is it fine that it was mentioned in my absences that i am absent from 17th eventhough i flew out of UK on 16th at 2pm? or is it better to request HR that it was an error from my side or probably say that it was last minute realization and i have informed my line manager that i will be on holiday on 16th as well?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:24 pm

raj_262920 wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:11 pm
thank you, so is it fine that it was mentioned in my absences that i am absent from 17th eventhough i flew out of UK on 16th at 2pm? or is it better to request HR that it was an error from my side or probably say that it was last minute realization and i have informed my line manager that i will be on holiday on 16th as well?
Only for own peace of mind you can ask them for correction.

jvjroop
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by jvjroop » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:49 am

raj_262920 wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:10 pm
Hi
i am trying to understand if there is any issue in my case. I have been granted entry clearance T2 G which i have applied from an EU country in 2015. As the cheapest option i choose to fly to Dublin and to a local airport in UK from that EU country. As an Indian national, at Dublin they stamped on my passport a short stay thing which says allowed to stay 90 days, no work, and no public funds. When i flew into the local airport in the UK, there was no immigration check, so no date stamp on my entry clearance visa. i started to work for my sponsor and i went back to the EU country after 20 days to pickup my family. by this time i already collected BRPs. We flew back into Heathrow, where the immigration/border control specifically asked for entry clerance visa and they said this has to be stamped and wondered how it wasnt. it wasnt an issue and they stamped (date stamp) then on my entry clearance vignette and family's as well. Just wanted to ask if this will create any complications during my ILR application which i will apply soon ?
Thank you
Hi,
Regarding this above question that i asked, i am thinking of providing evidence/supporting documents that i have arrived in the UK on that particular date via Ireland. Because as said i dont have any stamps in my passport other than the irish visitor visa stamp that was stamped on the next page of my entry clerance.

1) i think this itself would serve as an evidence that i was at Dublin airport on that day?

2) i have my flight ticket and receipt, tenancy agreement that i signed on the day that i arrived and it also starts from that day and my employer letter saying i started to work for them soon after (after 2 days).
I hope these four things would be sufficient as evidence that i have arrived in the UK on that date which is my first day of validity on the entry clearance visa ? Please suggest?

3) another question is my Flight ticket and receipt are in German. Should i have to obtain an authorised translation of these. My name, flight details, date of travel were obviously clear eventhough it is in German?

Thank you

jvjroop
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by jvjroop » Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:14 pm

Hi
Any suggestions on the above?
it also refers to page 10 in this https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... gov-uk.pdf

Thank you

jvjroop
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by jvjroop » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:06 pm

Anyone, pls suggest, this is the only area which i am thinking of, i have all the other information ready for my ILR set O.
OR am i over thinking ? should i just not submit these doucments for now and if in case the home office asks for supporting doucments that i have arrived into UK on that day, then i provide these document?

Thank you

jvjroop
Mood:
United Kingdom

payslip and bank statement

Post by jvjroop » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:23 pm

Hi
I am about to submit my ILR application (T2G based). I didn't really think until now. Is the payslip (by my employer) official? obviously, I download it from the internal HR portal. It has the univ (my employer) logo on it and the rest is like payroll no, NI no, my address, tax code, etc..Is this official and enough to submit?

and the second one is, I have the official statement from the bank, it has my name, address, obviously printed on banks letterhead, account name, etc. is this enough? the basic question is when do these have to be separately or uniquely authorized?

thanks in advance for any info.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: payslip and bank statement

Post by seagul » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:29 pm

raj_262920 wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:23 pm
Hi
I am about to submit my ILR application (T2G based). I didn't really think until now. Is the payslip (by my employer) official? obviously, I download it from the internal HR portal. It has the univ (my employer) logo on it and the rest is like payroll no, NI no, my address, tax code, etc..Is this official and enough to submit?

and the second one is, I have the official statement from the bank, it has my name, address, obviously printed on banks letterhead, account name, etc. is this enough? the basic question is when do these have to be separately or uniquely authorized?

Both would be acceptable without having the need of getting these stamped or separately verified, provided are a replica of original one with no pacific market of being "online" and are in acceptable format such as pdf, jpg etc. Your bank statements on official stationary is fine otherwise would have required the bank's stamp or letter of authenticity.

jvjroop
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: payslip and bank statement

Post by jvjroop » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:50 am

seagul wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:29 pm
raj_262920 wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:23 pm
Hi

Both would be acceptable without having the need of getting these stamped or separately verified, provided are a replica of original one with no pacific market of being "online" and are in acceptable format such as pdf, jpg etc. Your bank statements on official stationary is fine otherwise would have required the bank's stamp or letter of authenticity.
Thank you, For bank statement, it says at the end of the document in small fonts, 'downloaded from bank online statement service on date.'. is that fine? I only get these statements online as i opted for paperless statements.

Thanks again

jvjroop
Mood:
United Kingdom

Absences-mandatory info

Post by jvjroop » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:01 am

Hi
I have my absences from UK mentioned on the letter by my employer. The table has rows mentioning, date left Uk, date returned to Uk and reason for absence. Is this enough? I seen some people also have a row for ‘ number of days’ , is that mandatory on the letter?
Thank you