ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Documents Required set M

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ameline
United Kingdom

ILR Documents Required set M

Post by Ameline » Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:06 pm

Hi All,

I will be submitting my ILR M application in 3 weeks time.

1 - I was wondering if the Home Office accept the e-payslips that are emailed to us every month without a stamp or signature. Or should me and my husband both ask the HR to sign/stamp them?

2 - Also for the employment letter, can this be signed electronically as well, or should it be a wet signature?

3 - And finally same question for bank statements. my bank is Lloyds so it is fine to print and stamp them in branch. However, my husband is with Natwest and they don't have a stamp. I remember for both FLR M, we had to ask them to write a letter confirming that the bank statements are genuine and original.

Many thanks in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR Documents Required set M

Post by CR001 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:31 pm

Please do not tag your questions onto other members topics. It is unfair to other users.

Your post has been split to its own topics. Please keep all your questions in this topic.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:40 pm

Ameline wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:06 pm
Hi All,

1 - I was wondering if the Home Office accept the e-payslips that are emailed to us every month without a stamp or signature. Or should me and my husband both ask the HR to sign/stamp them? Yes so far showing details of the employer.

2 - Also for the employment letter, can this be signed electronically as well, or should it be a wet signature? Yes

3 - And finally same question for bank statements. my bank is Lloyds so it is fine to print and stamp them in branch. However, my husband is with Natwest and they don't have a stamp. I remember for both FLR M, we had to ask them to write a letter confirming that the bank statements are genuine and original.

Many thanks in advance.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:47 pm

Ameline wrote:
However, my husband is with Natwest and they don't have a stamp.
If they can print it on their official stationary then no need of any stamp otherwise order your postal statement, which usually arrive in 7 days and you planning to apply in 3 weeks.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Ameline
United Kingdom

Post by Ameline » Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:14 am

AmazonianX wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:40 pm
Ameline wrote:
Hi All,

1 - I was wondering if the Home Office accept the e-payslips that are emailed to us every month without a stamp or signature. Or should me and my husband both ask the HR to sign/stamp them? Yes so far showing details of the employer.

2 - Also for the employment letter, can this be signed electronically as well, or should it be a wet signature? Yes

Many thanks in advance.

Thank you so much for your prompt response. Both payslips have only the name of the employer and the address. Would this be enough?

Ameline
United Kingdom

Post by Ameline » Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:19 am

seagul wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:47 pm
Ameline wrote:
However, my husband is with Natwest and they don't have a stamp.
If they can print it on their official stationary then no need of any stamp otherwise order your postal statement, which usually arrive in 7 days and you planning to apply in 3 weeks.
Will try to print in branch. I will be illegible to apply from 03/09/2020. August salary will be paid into our accounts, 25th Aug for me and 28th Aug for my husband. If I order his statements from Natwest. I will have to wait for another week or so before I apply. So I prefer to print in Natwest branch on or just after 28th Aug. Many Thanks.

Ameline
United Kingdom

Post by Ameline » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:51 pm

Hi guys,

Thanks again for all the support given in this wonderful forum.

As I mentioned before I am eligible to apply for ILR M starting from the 3rd Sep.

Do all the supporting documents need to be dated on and within 28 days prior to 03/09/2020 or can I submit the online application and wait for some documents to be produced, for example the bank statements to be posted and may be dated later than 03/09?

Many thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:54 pm

Do all the supporting documents need to be dated on and within 28 days prior to 03/09/2020

Yes.
or can I submit the online application and wait for some documents to be produced, for example the bank statements to be posted and may be dated later than 03/09?
No. The date of application, which is relevant to your supporting documents, is the date you submit and pay online. Your documents must be dated on or before the date you apply online.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Ameline
United Kingdom

Post by Ameline » Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:32 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:54 pm
Do all the supporting documents need to be dated on and within 28 days prior to 03/09/2020

Yes.
or can I submit the online application and wait for some documents to be produced, for example the bank statements to be posted and may be dated later than 03/09?
No. The date of application, which is relevant to your supporting documents, is the date you submit and pay online. Your documents must be dated on or before the date you apply online.
Ok it makes sense.

Many many thanks.