ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Full time work during ILR application submission

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jbharatrhodes
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nepal

Full time work during ILR application submission

Post by jbharatrhodes » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:09 pm

Hi,
I will be applying for the 10 years route ILR next week and I am currently in Tier 4 visa with 20 hours. I am currently doing PhD with funding from University and due to Covid-19, they have said that they will extend my funding for another year i.e. until 2022 (i.e. when my visa will expire). Given the priority service is suspended until further notice, I will have to use Normal service to apply. I have got some job offers from some companies and planning to switch to Part-time study and full-time work.Obviously it will take few weeks to get the decision on my Application, will I be eligible to work full time until that period ? (i.e. until when the decision is made).
Thank you very much

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Full time work during ILR application submission

Post by seagul » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:20 pm

jbharatrhodes wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:09 pm
will I be eligible to work full time until that period ? (i.e. until when the decision is made).
Thank you very much
Sorry to distress you "no" because until you not get the positive outcome you would be chained up with the conditions/limitations of your previous leave -tier 4.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

jbharatrhodes
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nepal

Re: Full time work during ILR application submission

Post by jbharatrhodes » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:22 pm

:cry: That's fine. Thank you very much